DT Kyle Peko [Oregon State Commit]

• 2 weeks later...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

talks about him potentially visiting. he throws the bones because at La Habra High School they use the blackshirt tradition. I went to high school there as well. My sister knows him and asked about Nebraska and he doesn't know anything about them and said he doesn't want to go there. He really downplayed the N offer and it might seem like if he does come, it will be because of a free trip. I can't quote my sister completely but I know the conversation she had with him ended with her saying, "Wow, I hope you don't go to Nebraska because you don't deserve them"

talks about him potentially visiting. he throws the bones because at La Habra High School they use the blackshirt tradition. I went to high school there as well. My sister knows him and asked about Nebraska and he doesn't know anything about them and said he doesn't want to go there. He really downplayed the N offer and it might seem like if he does come, it will be because of a free trip. I can't quote my sister completely but I know the conversation she had with him ended with her saying, "Wow, I hope you don't go to Nebraska because you don't deserve them"

If they have a BS tradition on their defense and they don't have any clue why, then the coaches and school are to blame for not educating. That's very Busch League type of stuff. If I was a player I would want to know and understand the tradition and where it came from.

If they have a BS tradition on their defense and they don't have any clue why, then the coaches and school are to blame for not educating. That's very Busch League type of stuff. If I was a player I would want to know and understand the tradition and where it came from.

I've worn my blackshirt t-shirt before in front of former LH players and some have told me they were told about the tradition and where it came from. I know he likes State a lot and maybe this past game made him realize that we are the better program. Ive asked many people who know him and cover the LH program and they don't think he's that great. I don't want to bash the kid. It will be one of those "eye opening visits" where he will say " Nebraska is going to make me think about stuff" but never actually come here. We will see. The kid parties ALOT btw.

Vince...your sis sounds like a smart young lady! We need to send her a Husker shirt.

She has three actually! a blackshirt tee, wear red be loud tee, and a black tee with a big red N on it. She is also friends with Quincy Enunwa's cousin. She and her old high school teacher (who is a nebraska alum) would throw the bones at each other everyday.

• 2 weeks later...