DT Kyle Peko [Oregon State Commit]

The least talented of the Juco's. oh well.

I agree, i think he was at the bottom of the juco board for us. As speed said he as always been MSU bound with family ties. I know we want to take 2 juco DTs but its looking a little scary right now, there is a chance we might strike out on all of them. Kaz wlll have his work cut out for him this offseason. Luckily we have some talent waiting, but they are going to have to step up fast......Valentine. TPeat is as good as gone as far as ive heard.

Do you mean gone transferwise or just isn't recovering from injuries at all?

• 3 weeks later...

JUCO defensive tackle Kyle Peko took his official visit to Oregon State this weekend and now the recruiting process is winding down.

Prior to his trip to Corvallis, Peko had visited Nebraska, Michigan State, Utah and Washington State. All of those schools are still in play except Nebraska. Peko has eliminated the Cornhuskers and is focused on four.

JUCO defensive tackle Kyle Peko took his official visit to Oregon State this weekend and now the recruiting process is winding down.

Prior to his trip to Corvallis, Peko had visited Nebraska, Michigan State, Utah and Washington State. All of those schools are still in play except Nebraska. Peko has eliminated the Cornhuskers and is focused on four.

Source?

talks about him potentially visiting. he throws the bones because at La Habra High School they use the blackshirt tradition. I went to high school there as well. My sister knows him and asked about Nebraska and he doesn't know anything about them and said he doesn't want to go there. He really downplayed the N offer and it might seem like if he does come, it will be because of a free trip. I can't quote my sister completely but I know the conversation she had with him ended with her saying, "Wow, I hope you don't go to Nebraska because you don't deserve them"

this

Source?

AngieMachado1 Angie Machado First visit report from weekend's official visits is live @BeaverBlitz. See what JUCO DT Kyle Peko thought of trip ($) http://t.co/KiKsAG6t