UCLA camp not going well

Every Michigan fan will tell you Dennard Robinson doesn't need an offensive line.

Back to UCLA and Mora though. Mora said a while ago, his goal is to change the culture at UCLA bringing in more accountability and discipline to the football program.

Bo was never brought here to change the culture of football at Nebraska to something our players have never known, it was to "get this program on the right track".

I know. Dennard Robinson can play all five ol spots AND qb...that's how "talented" he is. :P

UCLA reminds me a lot of Colorado. Both teams are usually very talented but let the laziest among them hold sway. The result? Annually a 6-6 record.

Maybe that's why Owa chose UCLA. Do little, cry often, call it a career, go work at Del Taco.

Wonder if Fuller's thinking he made the wrong choice?

You be the judge...

"Devin Fuller continues to struggle with the pace, accuracy, follow through and release. He's adamant about playing quarterback and is not resigned to switching to another position. Mora seems to like what he sees in Fuller, who doesn't figure to be in the mix for a backup spot, much less a starting role."

Ouch town, population: Devin Fuller. Never expected to see him in the game anyway.

Bo Pelini came from the NFL.

Which is why I said nearly...not all. :dumdum

And if we're being precise Bo came to us from LSU, not the NFL. :lol:

Bo was the linebackers coach at Green Bay before he came here to be defensive coordinator.. Not trying to derail the thread, but I thought I'd point that out.

Bo Pelini came from the NFL.

Which is why I said nearly...not all. :dumdum

And if we're being precise Bo came to us from LSU, not the NFL. :lol:

Bo was the linebackers coach at Green Bay before he came here to be defensive coordinator.. Not trying to derail the thread, but I thought I'd point that out.

He just meant that directly before Bo came here as head coach, he was the DC at LSU.

Don't worry, he's just being a smartass :D

Looking off ESPN's website, it seems that none of the sports channels are picking up the UCLA-Nebraska game (ABC, ESPN,2,3,U, B1G Network). Will it be picked up later? What's the deal?

It's on Fox

http://www.huskers.c...3&db_oem_id=100

http://www.lsufootba.../tvschedule.htm

Is that Fox Sports or Fox OTA (Over the Air)?

If it's Fox Sports, people may run into problems with it being pre-empted for local content unless it's Fox decided it's a national broadcast...

Yeah, FOX OTA or whatevs.

Announcers should be Gus Johnson and Charles Davis with Julie Alexandria on the sidelines.

Erin Andrews will host the studio show with Eddie George and Joey Harrington.

This is Julie Alexandria (if y'all hadn't heard of her, like I hadn't)

Julie+Alexandria+Jackass+3D+New+York+Premiere+kIwRDBkR3EHl.jpg