Over/Under - Southern Miss Game

GM_Tood

Over. Think that moniker will get used often.

Over/under on the number of touches Ameer gets - 15

Under.

Percentage of Huskerboard that is unable to watch the Michigan/Bama game due to an alcohol induced stupor. 25%

Over!

drunk.gif

Number of times I bitch to my friends about missing the first two Husker games: 99.5

Number of times I bitch to my friends about missing the first two Husker games: 99.5

Over. lol. I'm pretty sure you're already over dude.

99.99% --- Odds that some guy will be seen wearing Husker gear in the Bahamas on Saturday. And bitching about not seeing the game. :lol:

Over. lol. I'm pretty sure you're already over dude.

99.99% --- Odds that some guy will be seen wearing Husker gear in the Bahamas on Saturday. And bitching about not seeing the game. :lol:

5 Mai Tai's

How about passes caught by tight ends. 4

Over

How many 4th down conversions by NU? We all know Bo ain't skerred of no 4th down- 1

Under, won't need 4 downs.

Number of times Bo chomps his big red gum.. 10,000

How many 4th down conversions by NU? We all know Bo ain't skerred of no 4th down- 1

push. One 4th down conversion.

3.5 --- No. of time Maher kicks is out the back of the endzone.

/edit: Ooops. Sorry D-train. We must have been posting at about the same time. And I've been dringking. So there. :lol:

/edit: Ooops. Sorry D-train. We must have been posting at about the same time. And I've been dringking. So there. :lol:

over

the number of times I say I hate the new touchback rule: 10

over

the number of times I say I hate the new touchback rule: 10

Push

Number of time we fans close our eyes when Abdullah runs it out from 8yards deep in the end zone- 2

Number of time we fans close our eyes when Abdullah runs it out from 8yards deep in the end zone- 2

Over.

Double bonus: Number of times the announcers talk about about Southern speed, and the quarter in which the announcers suddenly stop talking about that supposed speed. 4 & 2nd