What ONE THING will you be watching for tomorrow?

tschu

To see if Taylor's throwing motion has gotten better. Or if in the line of fire will he resort back to his old syle of throwing.

This right here, If TM is dramatically improved, not just in mechanics, but also awareness, I will be thrilled. If he completes more than, say, 65%. I will be paying serious attention.

I think we win no matter what, But I am a homer.

To see if we actually use our athletes in space.

Turner, Ameer, Heard, Bell...

This is a good one. We've got some really agile guys...hope we can utilize them better this year

This falls into my line of thinking. I a really anxious to see if Beck calls what works and actually sticks with it instead of abandoning it. If it isn't working or stops, can he adjust. Getting the ball out of Martinez (putting less pressure on him) hands and into the hands of other play makers to force the defense to play against all of our guys, not just Martinez and Rex.

To see if Nebraska coaches actually remember what a screen play is? It's one of the best designed plays to use against blitzing and aggressive defenses. Burkhead executes a HB Screen perfectly........I guess it would work too well, that's why we won't do it.

I thought we fired Callahan!

I will be looking for the same thing I have been looking for over the past three seasons, without success...

Can our quarterback consistently hit an open receiver ten yards beyond the line of scrimmage?

Sure offensive and defensive line play are critical, as is the ability of receivers to catch catchable passes, open field tackling, a lack of secondary mishaps, and creative and unpredictable scheming.

I hear that Taylor has improved his mechanics, but I want to see it for myself in a game.

Can our quarterback consistently hit an open receiver ten yards beyond the line of scrimmage?

If Southern Miss' pass defense resembles their pass defense from last year, it'll be interesting to see if we have any open receivers. This will be a good test for our passing game.

It'll be our ground game that blows this game wide open.