UCLA game, whatcha doing and where at?

Me and a couple friends are going to Stu's on 90th & Maple. It's a little dive bar, but they have quite the crowd, $6 pitchers, and free shots for Husker touchdowns.

Never heard of that place but I do like free shots!

Well, you should come out! It is usually a good time, cheap beer, Husker friends, and hopefully a celebratory night! It's right next to Harbor Freight, behind the Burger King

This is a tough one for me, lots of friends already bailing out with the typical excuses of having to watch kids or wanting to watch it at home and so on.

I am still thinking that Loose Moose in Omaha or Tanners might be the way to go but with a smaller group of friends.

Frends don't bail. There are nly so many Husker games in a life time. You are always welcome at my tailgate we are all true RED TO THE BONE.

T_O_B

G>B>R

:bigredn:

This is a tough one for me, lots of friends already bailing out with the typical excuses of having to watch kids or wanting to watch it at home and so on.

I am still thinking that Loose Moose in Omaha or Tanners might be the way to go but with a smaller group of friends.

Frends don't bail. There are nly so many Husker games in a life time. You are always welcome at my tailgate we are all true RED TO THE BONE.

T_O_B

G>B>R

:bigredn:

Trust me, that is what I tell them all the time!

I'm thinking Bourbon Theater . . . assuming that they still show the games.

Wait. They show games there? I lived in Lincoln for ~4 years and I had no idea that they did something like this.

Yessir. Cheap beer too.

Is there usually a lot of people that show? And a good type of people? I've never been there as well to watch a game but it would prob be sweet to watch on a huge screen with fans cheering with you

Is there usually a lot of people that show? And a good type of people? I've never been there as well to watch a game but it would prob be sweet to watch on a huge screen with fans cheering with you

Usually standing room only when it's a home game. I've never been there when it's an away game. Typical crowd of Nebraska fans . . . maybe skews a little younger. 20s-40s.