A point I need to make....

Nobody on the national level cares about Nebraska, nor should they. You haven't won a conference championship this century. Go to your stadium. The highest number you see is 1999. That was 13 years ago. Your seasons are boring and predictable. You beat a few no-name schools and start off with high-hopes, you get crushed by a legit team, you win a few more games against a few nobodies, you lose a game to a nobody, you implode against a few pretty good team, then you win a game or two before embarrassing yourself in a bowl game. Your first loss will come this week and this board will become a hotbed for negativity and bitterness.

You suck at trolling.

And because of that you will never catch fish!

• Fire 1

Nobody on the national level cares about Nebraska, nor should they. You haven't won a conference championship this century. Go to your stadium. The highest number you see is 1999. That was 13 years ago. Your seasons are boring and predictable. You beat a few no-name schools and start off with high-hopes, you get crushed by a legit team, you win a few more games against a few nobodies, you lose a game to a nobody, you implode against a few pretty good team, then you win a game or two before embarrassing yourself in a bowl game. Your first loss will come this week and this board will become a hotbed for negativity and bitterness.

Your first statement is dead wrong. I live in AR, my nephew lives in CT, I have a cousin that lives in TX. Therefore, there are people on a national level that care. Have a nice day.

I agree with your post sir except for the last statement. Welcome to our board. I am projecting a 60-14 blowout over your term, even with the above being true. Please come back next week to gloat. I will only congratulate you. All the best to you, your university and your state. My belief is that you need it more then I. Sincerely.

You suck at trolling.

Two great responses to trolling. I love that the latter is from a mod.

That's funny. All Nebraska games are broadcast LIVE here in Seattle Washington, and there is a sports bar that has a pre game show as well. Yes, in Washington. Do you think UCLA has a following like that? No. Not even close.

mj-laughing.gif

You are going to be ghost as f#*k Saturday night/Sunday. It's going to be funny.