Game over man, game over

Malth

From Junior's LINK

Just moments ago, Neil Cavuto of Fox News ranted about how the media had failed to properly fact-check the 48-minute-very-long speech of former President Bill Clinton at the Democratic National Convention.

48 minutes? Are you freaking kidding me?

There is zero chance I would ever sit through that. Who watched that?

From Junior's LINK

Just moments ago, Neil Cavuto of Fox News ranted about how the media had failed to properly fact-check the 48-minute-very-long speech of former President Bill Clinton at the Democratic National Convention.

Ha ha! I played the youtube while at work the next day. Admittedly, I probably wasn't paying too much attention to it since I was also editing a document and listening to the stereo at the same time--and making the occasional HB post. :lol:

When I want to be taken seriously with my statements, I often respond to requests for supporting evidence with nonsense. It's the best policy.

What party are you watching? Where is the nonsense of which you speak?

So the DNC (which resembled occupy wall street) except for more expensive outer-wear, didn’t give you pause with the hate-filled rhetoric; unrestrained anger and multiple references to Nazi’s by attendees, along with a Ronmey death threat?

If you think that is not far, far left of the democratic party of Harry Truman then it’s pointless to argue the point. I’ll take you at your word that the Dems are not moving left, but this fringe IS the center point of what they have become.

From Junior's LINK

i did want to watch it, but that is a commitment. did they know he was going to speak that long? was that the plan, or did he just get in a groove.

When I want to be taken seriously with my statements, I often respond to requests for supporting evidence with nonsense. It's the best policy.

So the DNC (which resembled occupy wall street) except for more expensive outer-wear, didn’t give you pause with the hate-filled rhetoric; unrestrained anger and multiple references to Nazi’s by attendees, along with a Ronmey death threat?

If you think that is not far, far left of the democratic party of Harry Truman then it’s pointless to argue the point. I’ll take you at your word that the Dems are not moving left, but this fringe IS the center point of what they have become.

what?

also, that still really is not evidence you are just describing, very subjectively, things that may or may not have happened. i think carlfense is more interested in how the democratic elected leaders' policy has gone too far left.

From Junior's LINK

My sarcasm meter is broken today so I hope your not being serious. It really didn't seem like a long speech. His talk to the people approach really keeps your attention, and the fact that he used numbers and figures (even if they were cherry picked and misrepresented) is pretty refreshing compared to the RNC's approach last week.

You define "far left" as hate-filled rhetoric, unrestrained anger, and Nazi references? Interesting. I can think of a few media personalities and political groups that might not realize that they are "far left."

• Fire 2

what?

also, that still really is not evidence you are just describing, very subjectively, things that may or may not have happened. i think carlfense is more interested in how the democratic elected leaders' policy has gone too far left.

I watch almost all of both conventions (hours and hours of life I will never get back).

What I saw at the DNC from the delegates (obviously the most passionate of backers since they invested time and money and therefore I believe are representative of the current party faithful) showed me a far, far, leftist view of the dems than I recall from the friendly ideological debates I used to regularly have with friends who genuinely disagree over the role of government.

The platform itself was changed, changed back, and resulted in an ugly boo-fest among the attendees.

Is that subjective or gut-feeling? I guess you could say that if you want, but what exact empirical evidence do you require, if not actually watching what people do, what people say, and how they act?

You define "far left" as hate-filled rhetoric, unrestrained anger, and Nazi references? Interesting. I can think of a few media personalities and political groups that might not realize that they are "far left."

I can think of quite a few from a certain new organization and one in particular that doesn't currently work there.

I can think of quite a few from a certain new organization and one in particular that doesn't currently work there.

Well . . . he got his own online TV show, right? Unless you're talking about the other network . . . and in that case even Current fired him. :lol: