this is the year we dont get 9 wins

Husker66

We are getting 9 wins this year! stop your melt down BITCHES! HAVE YOU LOOKED AT THE BIG TEN TEAMS. YOU GUYS SOUND LIKE YELLOW MAKES YOU SAD! MSU IS THE ONLY GAME WE WILL BE UNDER DOGS IN! okay maybe Ohio St. -1 1/2. The big ten is terrible this year. wisconsin? Yeah right/lol no offense Bucky but no Offense. Michigan has a QB that could not hit A fan in his own big house! Let the guy throw! might lose to north western! They beat vandy. Cmon great looking season,but this is a paper team is all!

Oooo...WAHusker is in here, I know he has something insightful to say.

No sarcasm, at all. He has great insight.

Cue skersfans, Bo Pelini doesn't agree with my wife posts.

EDIT: I'm just trying to lighten the mood, it is really depressing in here after losses. We need to remember that it is just a game, that life moves on, the sun will rise somewhere tomorrow, and then set later in the afternoon. Take it too seriously and it consumes you. You don't want that, you couldn't count on two hands things that are more important than "a" game of college football.

When you guys meltdown you guys REALLY meltdown.

Buckeyes can learn a lot. I thought we were the standard for meltdowns after last year.

7 wins?

are you serious? LOL did you see Iowa and Penn State play. I think those along with Minny are locks.

It's really a spectacle isn't it, you'd think they'd never lost before. Cue five time national champions spiel in three, two, one...

It's getting harder to remember those. Beanman is sick of living in the past.

There's a quick and simple solution to that.

Yes?

Buckeyes can learn a lot. I thought we were the standard for meltdowns after last year.

7 wins?

are you serious? LOL did you see Iowa and Penn State play. I think those along with Minny are locks.

It's really a spectacle isn't it, you'd think they'd never lost before. Cue five time national champions spiel in three, two, one...

Yes?

I wish you would step back from that ledge my friend...

7 wins?

Yes?

Stop living in the past. It's 2012. Not 1994, 1995, or 1997. I wish we had seasons like that again, but like I said there are sooooo many more important things happening NOW to worry about something as trivial as a result in a football game.

7 wins?

Just take a look at the number of posts from the "meltdown" crowd ... it is usually a low number (it's a GENERAL statement). Big wins and bad losses bring out the "meltdown" crowd at those times. These same people won't be here posting week in and week out ... cause they are the fair-weathered fans. Thankfully ... they go away.

7 wins?

That does only leave us with 4. Do they teach math at THE Ohio State University? ;)

Beanman is driving down I-5 in a White Bronco.

There are choppers above and cops on his tail. Tom Osbourne is calling his car phone saying "Put the gun down Beanman, we love youuuu!!!!"

rich-184-1-650.jpg

Beanman scared. Beanman want Tom to give him hug, tell him everything will be okay.

7 wins?

Do they teach math at THE Ohio State University? ;)

Yes, five free tattoos plus three autographed game jerseys and one "my Mom bought that Benz as a Presidents day gift for me" = Winning

7 wins?

That does only leave us with 4. Do they teach math at THE Ohio State University? ;)

Yikes. You guys are probably in trouble then.

Do not overlook R-Kansas State and Idaho State. Both of whom are better than the Hawkeyes