this is the year we dont get 9 wins

Husker66

Of course it is just a game. :)

I did watch the Wisconsin game, and I can't say I would have rather lost the way Nebraska did this evening, then the way Wisconsin did this evening. I don't see the logic in comparing each team's performance this year, with their results last year, but that is your opinion.

You are absolutely right though, we could win out, or lose 5 more times. Do I think we will get to 9 wins (original question being asked in this thread) -- No.

PS -- UCLA did technically win their division last year, and played in the PAC 12 CCG, because USC was ineligible.

I was talking about us not having won our division, not UCLA. I was saying Wisconsin looked terrible as reigning B1G champs with a more legitimate Heisman candidate, and we looked bad after not having even won our division last year. That's, ultimately, why I think Wisconsin's loss is more embarrassing.

And UCLA is a bad team. I think UCLA is worse than OSU. It may be a long year.

Not sure if you've decided this would be a good night to troll our message board or you're serious, but I'd say it's a tad early to make that judgment.

Considering where my expectations for this season went after tonight (cue OMG KNEEJERK REACTION in 3...2...1...), nah, not gonna be any more a long year than the last few years have been.

Sep 01 Southern Miss W

Sep 08 UCLA - at Pasadena, Calif. L

Sep 15 Arkansas State - Memorial Stadium W

Sep 22 Idaho State - Memorial Stadium W

Sep 29 Wisconsin (HC) * - Memorial Stadium W

Oct 06 Ohio State * - at Columbus, Ohio L

Oct 20 Northwestern * - at Evanston, Ill. W

Oct 27 Michigan * - Memorial Stadium W

Nov 03 Michigan State * - at East Lansing, Mich. L

Nov 10 Penn State * - Memorial Stadium W

Nov 17 Minnesota * - Memorial Stadium W

Nov 23 Iowa * - at Iowa City, Iowa W

HOPEFULLY 9 W's.

When you guys meltdown you guys REALLY meltdown.

Buckeyes can learn a lot. I thought we were the standard for meltdowns after last year.

7 wins?

are you serious? LOL did you see Iowa and Penn State play. I think those along with Minny are locks.

It's really a spectacle isn't it, you'd think they'd never lost before. Cue five time national champions spiel in three, two, one...

Buckeyes can learn a lot. I thought we were the standard for meltdowns after last year.

7 wins?

are you serious? LOL did you see Iowa and Penn State play. I think those along with Minny are locks.

It's really a spectacle isn't it, you'd think they'd never lost before. Cue five time national champions spiel in three, two, one...

It's getting harder to remember those. Beanman is sick of living in the past.

Dammit Bucky, we are 5 time national champions! We deserve better football than this! Once we lose, everybody knows that the logic dictates we lose every game following that.

Those people predicting 7 wins are drinking the Kool-Aid. We'll be lucky if we finish better than Penn State.

Ah, there it is :)

7 wins?

It's getting harder to remember those. Beanman is sick of living in the past.

There's a quick and simple solution to that.