this is the year we dont get 9 wins

Husker66

When you guys meltdown you guys REALLY meltdown.

Buckeyes can learn a lot. I thought we were the standard for meltdowns after last year.

7 wins?

are you serious? LOL did you see Iowa and Penn State play. I think those along with Minny are locks.

That does only leave us with 4. Do they teach math at THE Ohio State University? ;)

Yikes. You guys are probably in trouble then.

Do not overlook R-Kansas State and Idaho State. Both of whom are better than the Hawkeyes

Again with the math? That's 6.

Really, BXII? You're gonna pull out the "football is trivial" card on a Nebraska football message board? Look, we all know that it's trivial in the grand scope of things, but we're here to discuss the ups and downs of this program, not whether football is important or not :S

edit, sorry, the board didn't like my quoting of your post for some reason

When you guys meltdown you guys REALLY meltdown.

Buckeyes can learn a lot. I thought we were the standard for meltdowns after last year.

7 wins?

are you serious? LOL did you see Iowa and Penn State play. I think those along with Minny are locks.

That does only leave us with 4. Do they teach math at THE Ohio State University? ;)

Yikes. You guys are probably in trouble then.

Do not overlook R-Kansas State and Idaho State. Both of whom are better than the Hawkeyes

Again with the math? That's 6.

I didn't say you would beat R-Kansas State or Idaho State. Just Penn State, Iowa and Minny are locks.

That's four wins.

7 games left to get to 4 wins. Has anyone on the schedule impressed at all? no. just need to go 2-3 in the remaining Big Ten games. Not too difficult(and beat the two OOC teams coming up )

Ahh.....Huskerboard at it's finest. Huskerboard after a loss is the most happening message board in the entire midwest region. Huskerboard after a Nebraska win.........(shhh you'll wake Grandpa) I remember after the Ohio State win last year, which went down as Nebraska's greatest come back victory of all time. I came on this site thinking we would all be trying to find a bar to celebrate in....... Nope, there wasn't a soul around to even talk about it. This place is for people to bitch, and for people to bitch about other people bitching. If it wasn't for sites like this, most of these players wouldn't even have to hear about the sorry ass fans in this state that can't take a loss. We played a tough team. They beat us. The players beat us, and the coaches beat us. We beat ourselves. Even then, we still were in it to the wire. This game was not Taylor Martinez's fault at all. I will say that much.

Really, BXII? You're gonna pull out the "football is trivial" card on a Nebraska football message board? Look, we all know that it's trivial in the grand scope of things, but we're here to discuss the ups and downs of this program, not whether football is important or not :S

I don't know...the way some people take it. It seems more than trivial to them. The post was meant as fodder for those who may need it. You, on the other hand, have advanced the point where in your life football is #1 and nothing else matters ever.

To be honest, I can't even remember what I posted there.

This is certainly a down, but the opportunity is there to make the rest of the year a positive. I like (in some other sense than the actual definition--you'll know what I mean) getting our bell rung early. Should inspire them to play with urgency.

EDIT: you missed two Bs in my name.

You, on the other hand, have advanced the point where in your life football is #1 and nothing else matters ever.

Errr....what?

You, on the other hand, have advanced the point where in your life football is #1 and nothing else matters ever.

Errr....what?

Yah, that's what I thought too when i read that.

Bo has never had less than 9 wins per season....i just dont see it this year.

You all never play anybody. You have about 6 or 7 guaranteed wins this year and will probably get an upset or two. You'll play in a crappy bowl game and will probably win a shootout. I have you all penciled in for 9 and 4. 8 and 5 is a better chance than 10 and 3. 7 and 6 is a much better chance than 11 and 2.

You guys are poorly coached, have a bad defense, have a quarterback that throws like a girl, and don't really have the will to win. Thankfully for you you play a bad conference.

Bo has never had less than 9 wins per season....i just dont see it this year.

You all never play anybody. You have about 6 or 7 guaranteed wins this year and will probably get an upset or two. You'll play in a crappy bowl game and will probably win a shootout. I have you all penciled in for 9 and 4. 8 and 5 is a better chance than 10 and 3. 7 and 6 is a much better chance than 11 and 2.

You guys are poorly coached, have a bad defense, have a quarterback that throws like a girl, and don't really have the will to win. Thankfully for you you play a bad conference.

You know I'm almost positive you're trolling, unfortunately you've said nothing that isn't true....

We are getting 9 wins this year! stop your melt down BITCHES! HAVE YOU LOOKED AT THE BIG TEN TEAMS. YOU GUYS SOUND LIKE YELLOW MAKES YOU SAD! MSU IS THE ONLY GAME WE WILL BE UNDER DOGS IN! okay maybe Ohio St. -1 1/2. The big ten is terrible this year. wisconsin? Yeah right/lol no offense Bucky but no Offense. Michigan has a QB that could not hit A fan in his own big house! Let the guy throw! might lose to north western! They beat vandy. Cmon great looking season,but this is a paper team is all!

who cares if the conference is bad, who cares if it would have been better or worse to lose to LA monroe, or the Beaver, who cares about michigans QB. this is a broken record. i care that 5 years into Bo's career, the first year with 100% his recruits, we are playing this poorly, particularly on defense. if you would have told me 5 years ago that we would be here in year 5, questioning whether we would be playing for a conference championship in a down year let alone any year, i would have been very disappointed...i am really disappointed how this is going. Iowa state, Northwestern, Texas, you name it, we lose a lot of games we shouldnt. these guys should have been licking their chops playing 8 starting freshmen in UCLA, not licking their wounds.