Jamal Turner

bdubb75

Maybe he just should be in the backfiled as a pass/throw option. He was a former QB once, right? Why not keep him as a back instead of a wideout?

Forget routes if he doesn't want to do them, his talent should be used.

Keep him in the back as a quarterback, or a running back?

Maybe he just should be in the backfiled as a pass/throw option. He was a former QB once, right? Why not keep him as a back instead of a wideout?

Hmmm...yup makes total sense. Can't learn the plays so let's put him in the backfield, because we don't have a qb who can throw or rb's that can run. Genius! Get this man a coaching job. You are so dumb.

Keep him in the back as a quarterback, or a running back?

Whatever. A back who they can occasionally do passing plays off of. Even if it's just one or two plays, give him the chance to throw -- put the ball in his hand.

Whatever it takes so he gets the ball. I don't like that he's being benched.......... I do like that we have SO much talent that it's not that big a deal.

I just feel he ought to be utilized, whatever the case.

I don't think he should necessarily be "another QB", but some sort of a running back or wing back, a pitch man, or getting the ball in space. "Touches".