**Official Bomb threat discussion thread**

When I was deployed to Bosnia/Hungary in 96 for Operation Joint Endeavor, I had to take matters into my own hands.

Most of our facilities were "porta-johns" and they didn't clean those very well. I found out about "MRE bombs" from a guy in 1st Armored. I began putting these "MRE Bombs" in the porta johns that hadn't been cleaned out. When these things exploded, they'd blow crap all over the inside of the porta johns, expediting them being cleaned.

Hence my time as the "Porta-Bomber"...

When I was deployed to Bosnia/Hungary in 96 for Operation Joint Endeavor, I had to take matters into my own hands.

Most of our facilities were "porta-johns" and they didn't clean those very well. I found out about "MRE bombs" from a guy in 1st Armored. I began putting these "MRE Bombs" in the porta johns that hadn't been cleaned out. When these things exploded, they'd blow crap all over the inside of the porta johns, expediting them being cleaned.

Walks you are and always will be my main man.

T_O_B

Walks you are and always will be my main man.

T_O_B

Thank you sir...

Worked with a guy who threw a GBS under a porta-john while someone was dropping a deuce. That was some funny sh#t right there (no pun intended...or was it)

pardon my dumbassery, but whats a GBS?

Ground Burst Simulator. Think M-80 times 10. No fragmentation but a loud thunderous explosion

I figured it was something like that... Thats f*cking awesome...

The man accused of calling in a bomb threat against LSU on Monday that evacuated the entire campus, has a laundry list of previous charges.

William Bouvay Jr., known to his friends as "Boobie," has been in trouble before. His criminal history includes charges from petty crimes to attempted second degree murder. In the attempted second degree murder charge, he is accused of choking out his then wife.

Bouvay has bounced back and forth through the court system; either getting his charges dropped or serving small amounts of jail time, and eventually getting probation.

LSU police have arrested Bouvay before, for terrorizing and threatening to kill his former girlfriend, an employee at LSU continuing education and independent studies.

In that case, Bouvay called the woman's office at LSU multiple times, and at one point, threatened to go to the campus and shoot her.

Bouvay served a small amount of jail time for the charge and eventually received probation. Well this guy definitely was not part of the Federal government/lol! LSU could not practice either.