**Official Bomb threat discussion thread**

Well since we are talking about bombing campuses I will share a story and How I water Bombed the University of Texas law school. It was not funny at the time, but as I look back on it after years of it passing it was hilarious! I cannot Remember if it was 2002 0r 2003, but any ways here how it went down! It was the spring semester and my company had landed a remodel job at the law school building! Well I go down there and we start working and the big question is where is the cut off switch for the 2 inch line we have to reroute? I am told the water line has to stay live and cutting the line off is not an option! I say " Okay, I understand, but where is the cut off valve for this line in case something goes wrong?" The head anal Texas official says this to me " We do not know where it is at and do not worry about it!" I looked at him and said "Look, things can go wrong and I really need to find it, I am going to talk to maintenance and find that valve!" The UT prick says " No,you are not! just start freezing the line!" I said " NO! I am out of here and will be back when I get the information I need!" I start walking down the stairs and I get the phone call from the General contractor to turn around and just proceed freezing the line! I plead my case and General contractor gets pissy with me. Okay fine I turn around and head back up stairs! Me and my helper attach the freeze machine and proceed to wait for line to start freezing. We decide to take a quick lunch! We get back up stairs and line is frozen. It is 1pm and we cut into line. Every thing is good. Start getting ready to add fitting and we hear a Deep sounding pop. The frozen line shot the Ice out of the line and it hit some duct work and put a huge dent in it/lol. Glad neither of us were in the way. Well as you all know we have no idea where the cut off line is. 2 hours later and who knows how much water poured out. They found the cut off valve 3 building over. It shut all 3 buildings down! When I walked down stairs there were students out in the quad and some of them had some wet hair/lol. I go walking by and have my Nebraska hat on. The whorns figured out I was the one that was responsible for it. What is funny is the Insurance claim Texas did. They claimed 800,000 in damage/lol. It gets better. Now fingers are getting pointed and Texas official and General contractor go into denial mode! I think man I am screwed. I mean they did a 180 degree and claimed they told me to find the valve. Well how am I going to argue this? I look at my helper and he just has this Crap eaten grin on his face. He is laughing and I am like well I am gone/fired. My helper was a guy that had been in prison and only had about 4 months experience. He was in his early 40s at the time, He says to me " Hey man we are good!" I Said " No, I am going to take the heat for this, those guys are going to flat ass lie!' My helper pulls out a recording device. He says I have the whole conversation recorded. He says lets just let these guys crucify you and lets see if the owner of the plumbing company backs you. Well, get called into office owner of company is pissed. How could I not find the valve,blah blah blah! He did not fire me though. Then helper walked in and played owner of plumbing company the tape of me and texas whorn arguing and how he was a total prick! Needless to say people ate crow and company I worked for did not have to put in a Insurance claim. I asked my helper this " Why do you carrying around a recording device?" His response " I am a Black man, that has been in prison! Nobody will ever believe what I say!" But did get some satisfaction knowing I actually WATER BOMBED THE WHORN UNIVERSITY! Correction it was a 1 1/2 line. Any of you college brainiacs figure out how many gallons of water were spilled at lets say 70 pounds of pressure roughly? Lets say 90 minutes of running time!

• Fire 1

Well since we are talking about bombing campuses I will share a story and How I water Bombed the University of Texas law school. It was not funny at the time, but as I look back on it after years of it passing it was hilarious! I cannot Remember if it was 2002 0r 2003, but any ways here how it went down! It was the spring semester and my company had landed a remodel job at the law school building! Well I go down there and we start working and the big question is where is the cut off switch for the 2 inch line we have to reroute? I am told the water line has to stay live and cutting the line off is not an option! I say " Okay, I understand, but where is the cut off valve for this line in case something goes wrong?" The head anal Texas official says this to me " We do not know where it is at and do not worry about it!" I looked at him and said "Look, things can go wrong and I really need to find it, I am going to talk to maintenance and find that valve!" The UT prick says " No,you are not! just start freezing the line!" I said " NO! I am out of here and will be back when I get the information I need!" I start walking down the stairs and I get the phone call from the General contractor to turn around and just proceed freezing the line! I plead my case and General contractor gets pissy with me. Okay fine I turn around and head back up stairs! Me and my helper attach the freeze machine and proceed to wait for line to start freezing. We decide to take a quick lunch! We get back up stairs and line is frozen. It is 1pm and we cut into line. Every thing is good. Start getting ready to add fitting and we hear a Deep sounding pop. The frozen line shot the Ice out of the line and it hit some duct work and put a huge dent in it/lol. Glad neither of us were in the way. Well as you all know we have no idea where the cut off line is. 2 hours later and who knows how much water poured out. They found the cut off valve 3 building over. It shut all 3 buildings down! When I walked down stairs there were students out in the quad and some of them had some wet hair/lol. I go walking by and have my Nebraska hat on. The whorns figured out I was the one that was responsible for it. What is funny is the Insurance claim Texas did. They claimed 800,000 in damage/lol. It gets better. Now fingers are getting pointed and Texas official and General contractor go into denial mode! I think man I am screwed. I mean they did a 180 degree and claimed they told me to find the valve. Well how am I going to argue this? I look at my helper and he just has this Crap eaten grin on his face. He is laughing and I am like well I am gone/fired. My helper was a guy that had been in prison and only had about 4 months experience. He was in his early 40s at the time, He says to me " Hey man we are good!" I Said " No, I am going to take the heat for this, those guys are going to flat ass lie!' My helper pulls out a recording device. He says I have the whole conversation recorded. He says lets just let these guys crucify you and lets see if the owner of the plumbing company backs you. Well, get called into office owner of company is pissed. How could I not find the valve,blah blah blah! He did not fire me though. Then helper walked in and played owner of plumbing company the tape of me and texas whorn arguing and how he was a total prick! Needless to say people ate crow and company I worked for did not have to put in a Insurance claim. I asked my helper this " Why do you carrying around a recording device?" His response " I am a Black man, that has been in prison! Nobody will ever believe what I say!" But did get some satisfaction knowing I actually WATER BOMBED THE WHORN UNIVERSITY! Correction it was a 1 1/2 line. Any of you college brainiacs figure out how many gallons of water were spilled at lets say 70 pounds of pressure roughly? Lets say 90 minutes of running time!

a9c.png

Ha ha! That's hilarious. It's doubly funny that you flooded the f#*k out of the Whorn law school AND the UT official got caught in a lie to cover his ass. What are the odds something like that gets recorded? Like one in a million or something. :lol:

Ha ha! That's hilarious. It's doubly funny that you flooded the f#*k out of the Whorn law school AND the UT official got caught in a lie to cover his ass. What are the odds something like that gets recorded? Like one in a million or something. :lol:

yeah and to think my wife is finishing up her masters at Texas now/lol! For the record nuance I was soaked when I came down those stairs. That is how those brilliant future lawyers figured out I was the one to blame! LMAO, I am still getting a giggle out of that memory. Just glad I had a black felon to cover my ass that day.