Idaho St. Wave

C N Red

I am not a fan of the wave and basically never participate in it. The main reason being it is usually started in the 4th qt and its an important time in a game, not a time to do the wave.

However, todays wave was one of the coolest things ive seen and yes i did participate. First it was good b/c i believe it was done in the 2nd qt if i remember right(maybe it was the 3rd), and the game was well within hand by then. Also, much of it happened during a media time out, and i had my 5 yr old there with me which softens me up some.

It was just crazy with the normal wave, the slow-mo wave(awesome), then into the quick wave, and finally into the double opposite direction wave. Kudos to the fans for being able to do it. I have to admit, today was a day the wave could be enjoyed, but hopefully they quit doing it in the 4th qt, esp when game isnt in hand.

• Fire 1

I am not a fan of the wave and basically never participate in it. The main reason being it is usually started in the 4th qt and its an important time in a game, not a time to do the wave.

However, todays wave was one of the coolest things ive seen and yes i did participate. First it was good b/c i believe it was done in the 2nd qt if i remember right(maybe it was the 3rd), and the game was well within hand by then. Also, much of it happened during a media time out, and i had my 5 yr old there with me which softens me up some.

It was just crazy with the normal wave, the slow-mo wave(awesome), then into the quick wave, and finally into the double opposite direction wave. Kudos to the fans for being able to do it. I have to admit, today was a day the wave could be enjoyed, but hopefully they quit doing it in the 4th qt, esp when game isnt in hand.

It was the coolest wave ever...too bad it wasn't filmed by BTN. Would've made Top 10 for sure.

There's a vid from a student in East of it on YouTube. Doesn't catch all of the slow part.

Basically, the wave went around Memorial 4 times normally, then slowed down for one very slow wave which made it all the way around, then a super fast wave, followed by two waves at the same time.

Epic.

I searched youtube for it but didn't find it. Can you post the link?

There's a vid from a student in East of it on YouTube. Doesn't catch all of the slow part.

Basically, the wave went around Memorial 4 times normally, then slowed down for one very slow wave which made it all the way around, then a super fast wave, followed by two waves at the same time.

Epic.

That would be mine. Sorry it was kinda shaky but I did my best.

• Fire 1

I was also there. Very cool.

When the slow mo wave started it kinda freaked me out. I looked down the sidelines and even saw some players getting distracted by it. I know husker vision was shooting as the wave was going around because it was on the screens.

This was the most entertained I was through our the game.