Idaho St. Wave

C N Red

That's pretty bada$$...It always makes for a great atmosphere when the crowd get to doing things.

Did anyone wath the Wisky/UTEP game? When the crowd started doing their jump around, the UTEP players started doing it also along with the Badgers. That was kinda neat to see.

I was there also and it was the coolest thing I have ever seen our fans do at a game.

I sit in the north end zone and seen the wave start and thought "I hate the wave" as I always do. It came around and whoopie it was gone.

Then I had the WTF moment. I am looking towards the southwest corner, and thought WTF are they doing? Holy sh#t it's slow motion. I have never seen that before. Then the fast one, then the double. For that double to come around and meet in the middle of the west stadium, stop and then go in the opposite direction was pretty badass.

Kudos to the student section for starting all of this.

Anyone get a video of it?

Half the fans were waving while the other half were trying to capture a video of it on their smart phones... :lol:

While generation x was asking people to sit down

And generation y was telling generation x to stand up

You see, generation x is a tweener. It's the baby boomers who sit the whole time, and generation y stands the whole time. That makes generation x a tweener.