Way Too Early Bowl Projections...

Fuzzy

Huskers return to Pasadena for the Rose Bowl.

http://espn.go.com/b...ctions-week-5-2

This makes so much sense...but damn it...Huskers play MSU and Norte Oeste on the road...and will Nebraska find a way to beat at least one of them? Right? Hoping this will be common sense and NU does exactly what they can and should do, but color me 'hard not to be skeptical.'

Awesome.

We are the tallest midget.

This will surely be a salve to everyone who is demanding a MNC game against Bama.

Geez, the B1G is a joke this year. I'll take it, if for no other reason to say we won one, but this is sorta disgraceful.

Ten years from now, Husker fans (and others) will say, "Well the Rose Bowl had to take SOMEONE."

Like our last MNC game versus Miami.

Also in the Rose Bowl. Irony, maybe.

Small favors, I guess.

This makes so much sense...but damn it...Huskers play MSU and Norte Oeste on the road...and will Nebraska find a way to beat at least one of them? Right? Hoping this will be common sense and NU does exactly what they can and should do, but color me 'hard not to be skeptical.'

Foppa, MSU shouldn't be that tough; they have a good RB, and no passing game of consequence.

Folks should instead be worried about Northwestern, especially if we beat tOSU at the Horseshoe. They have a good offense and a good coach that can make us pay (again) if we have another letdown game (again) after a big win.

Foppa, MSU shouldn't be that tough; they have a good RB, and no passing game of consequence.

Folks should instead be worried about Northwestern, especially if we beat tOSU at the Horseshoe. They have a good offense and a good coach that can make us pay (again) if we have another letdown game (again) after a big win.

I'm calling it Norte Oeste from now on and no one can stop me.

I would be EXTREMELY pleased if we won the B1G, granted on a down year which sucks. However; I would not be happy to face either a USC or Oregon in the Rose Bowl. Out of those two I'd rather face USC...............................Oregon would **** us up unless we had a huge defensive turn around.

Got a buddy with a 12lb 6oz largemouth bass on his wall! If you were one of the few people there that day then you know that he caught the fish by snagging him in the eye!

Point being, in 20 years when the janitorial service at memorial stadium is dusting all the trophies, they won't remember or care that this was a down year for the conference! Just that we were 2012 B1G champs!

I would be EXTREMELY pleased if we won the B1G, granted on a down year which sucks. However; I would not be happy to face either a USC or Oregon in the Rose Bowl. Out of those two I'd rather face USC...............................Oregon would **** us up unless we had a huge defensive turn around.

USC has little to no shot at winning the PAC 12.

They are a team of two amazing receivers, a QB in Matt Barkley that is suffering from Leinart's Disease in a year where he's grown complacent, zero depth, and a complete fool as a coach.

Their line is way too hurt to try and compete for the title. Oregon is going to embarrass them, they could lose to ND and UCLA, and even if they beat UCLA to sneak into the championship game, guess what? Oregon smacks them in the face again.

Best case scenario, Oregon runs the table and Stanford goes to Pasadena. Although they're awfully physical too.