Hello Huskers!!!

We're really looking forward to our very first visit to Lincoln! I can't wait to soak up your campus & traditions and meeting members of your great fan base down there! Best of luck, Huskers!

Welcome to the Board! We're looking forward to a great game on Saturday! We hope you enjoy your trip! Folks love football here and will help you in any way we can to have a great time! Best Wishes, Badgers!

We're really looking forward to our very first visit to Lincoln! I can't wait to soak up your campus & traditions and meeting members of your great fan base down there! Best of luck, Huskers!

Hope you have a great time and tell your friends to come next time. I'm looking forward to a good competitive game.

I think everyone is being a little too nice. After I personally was a witness to how we were treated in Madison last year, I hope you lose by 40 and have a long miserable ride back home! I never had a problem with Wisky before that game but I will always remember how classless of a fan base you are! Although you will enjoy the atmosphere, the history, the tradition and the class of the Husker faithful! We are and always will be the REAL BIG RED! You win a couple conferense championchips and thing that your a perenial power...couldnt be further from the truth! Good luck but not really! GBR!

GIONTA-RAGE.gif

Welcome to the board and I hope you have a great experience Saturday. I think we have all heard the horror stories from last years game and obviously if you're stopping by here to wish us luck and tell us how happy you are to come to Lincoln then you're not one of "those" fans. Don't let anybody fool you we have them here too but, for the most part our fan base should be friendly and respectful. Again have a great time Saturday!

I hope the Husker fans are generally cordial and kind to the visiting Badger fans. I was in Madison and while not impressed by their hospitality, only their student were significantly hostile. The rest were generally distant/semi-respectful and not deserving of any hostility from our end. Unfortunately I won't be at the game to show respect to the Badgers and cheer on our Huskers, but I do hope the Nebraska fanbase welcomes Wisconsin fans and shows them what respectable fans really are.

No problem! I guess it's only fair after the apparent poor treatmment some Husker fans received last year in Madison. My apologies to anyone who experienced this personally. Our group always makes an attempt to make visiting fans feel welcome (yes, even Iowa & Minn fans!), but there's no denying there's a segment of our fan base that does not. I'm really looking forward to experiencing this Husker hospitality I've been hearing so much about! Good luck! Peace! C

I hope the Husker fans are generally cordial and kind to the visiting Badger fans. I was in Madison and while not impressed by their hospitality, only their student were significantly hostile. The rest were generally distant/semi-respectful and not deserving of any hostility from our end. Unfortunately I won't be at the game to show respect to the Badgers and cheer on our Huskers, but I do hope the Nebraska fanbase welcomes Wisconsin fans and shows them what respectable fans really are.

We are even very civil to Texas fans... Why would we not be civil to Wisconsin fans?

Im 30 years old and Ive been to 15+ division 1 college football games in several different states. To name a few Memorial Stadium, Big House, Horseshoe, UofI, Purdue, Wisconsin, Lville....the experience at all of those games was awesome compared to the experience I endured in Madison. Didnt mean to go off and offend everyone and take away from the original intent of the post but more or less just illustrating my discontent for their fanbase. Sorry if I made it personal to the Wisconsin poster. Those of you who werent there dont know what the hell you are talking about. GBR!

i am sick of hearing about had bad it was in madison last year....

it happens.... it was a year ago..... time to let it go guys. you are making all of us look bad

Let me just say this: you were not witness to the things I was. That's that.

QFT. Only two stadiums I will not take my family to again, Folsom Field, and Camp Randall.

No problem! I guess it's only fair after the apparent poor treatmment some Husker fans received last year in Madison. My apologies to anyone who experienced this personally. Our group always makes an attempt to make visiting fans feel welcome (yes, even Iowa & Minn fans!), but there's no denying there's a segment of our fan base that does not. I'm really looking forward to experiencing this Husker hospitality I've been hearing so much about! Good luck! Peace! C

In Madison, I experienced about 60/40 bad to good. I'm not going to say that all of you are idiots and there isn't an idiot Husker fan.

You will be treated well up here. Might even get a tossed a beer or two if you play your cards right.

We are even very civil to Texas fans... Why would we not be civil to Wisconsin fans?

Except of course whoever chopped a horn of the set of longhorns mounted on the front of a texas truck here for the game 2 years ago.

There's good and bad everywhere, even here. Only difference is, is how bad is the bad. Is the bad at Oklahoma same as the pissbombs and snowballs at Colorado? Where does Madison stand in this category. Pissbombs, verbal heckling, or severe verbal heckling. It's a scale really, with a stiff kick in nuts at one end, crescendoing to free drinks and tailgate foot at the other.