*** Official Wisconsin Game Discussion Thread ***

knapplc

I can't believe anyone is taking solace in the fact we are down 10 to a chitty team at home.

What has Nebraska football come to?

Personally, I'm embarrassed. Every true fan should be.

Shhh... you just need a shot of Kool-Aid, my friend. Don't be so negative. We are showing improvement.

Flu...you may not have many friends here. But I'm with ya on your assessment. There is WAY too much Kool Aid in this place.

Some people just have a hard time facing the truth, that's all. They refuse to see what is obvious to me.

• Fire 1

Why can't we turn our heads on long passes? For how good Hagg was, he was the one who got burnt on ISU's TD in '09. Countless other times too. Stafford turns his head, it's either a pick or it's our ball. Those were the only two things that could've happened.

Frustrating first half, but there's still another 30 minutes. I've liked how we've played in the run defense, now we just need to get our heads straight on PA passes. Offense stepped it up on their last drive. I still like our chances.

Several small things could have made this a comfortable NU lead. NU shot themselves in the foot so many times I am not sure if they have any feet left. Bo's teams are terrible at details, consistency and discipline. All the things that made TO;s teams great.

Attention to detail in practice that translates over to games. We are lacking all of that. Oh and I would add accountability.

Glad to see that some of the Kool-Aid drinkers are FINALLY starting to come to their senses and realize that everything I've been saying since last season is truth.

Shut up.

The first step in acknowledging there is a problem is to confess it. With honesty.

You are obviously not there yet.

I can't believe anyone is taking solace in the fact we are down 10 to a chitty team at home.

What has Nebraska football come to?

Personally, I'm embarrassed. Every true fan should be.

Shhh... you just need a shot of Kool-Aid, my friend. Don't be so negative. We are showing improvement.

Flu...you may not have many friends here. But I'm with ya on your assessment. There is WAY too much Kool Aid in this place.

Some people just have a hard time facing the truth, that's all. They refuse to see what is obvious to me.

Yes because you're the orifice....I mean oracle

glass half full:

• we have momentum from scoring and then holding them without a score at the end of the half
  • d-line is actually lining up on the line of scrimmage
  • opened up the offense late in the half and that should loosen up the line of scrimmage

glass half empty

• 20-10
  • defense is biting on every single play action, leaving receivers open
  • neither line is playing well at this point and you cannot win that way
  • no pass rush without all out blitzing