*** Official Wisconsin Game Discussion Thread ***

knapplc

no matter the eventual outcome of this game there are so many things that are now glaringly obvious, and it was pretty much the same thing as last year. I love Pelini, but it is really hard to believe this is all N can be.

THIS!!!!!!!

The worse possible scenario is that DONU comes back and wins this game. It will cover up what is glaringly obvious to all of those not willing to drink the Aid. Let's get this over with and move on.

glass half full:

• we have momentum from scoring and then holding them without a score at the end of the half
  • d-line is actually lining up on the line of scrimmage
  • opened up the offense late in the half and that should loosen up the line of scrimmage

glass half empty

• 20-10
  • defense is biting on every single play action, leaving receivers open
  • neither line is playing well at this point and you cannot win that way
  • no pass rush without all out blitzing

Half Full

1. DBs are there, but not turning their heads or too short to break up the pass
  2. TOs, and other idiot mistakes gave WI all but 7 points
  3. TM running for big chunks of yardage
  4. NU receivers running open

Half Empty

1. A couple of WI drops or it could be worse
  2. TM looks very nervous in the pocket
  3. Rex doesn't look right
  4. Fisher & Whaley playing
  5. E. Martinez not playing
  6. WI receivers using Mitchell like a lab rat

We should be down 30-10 right now.....this team is pathetic. How can you be so lost on defense?

I came to Martinez's defense early in the season but once again he shows his true colors in primetime. The kid just isn't that good.

This team is so stupid it's a joke. Absolutely no intelligence anywhere on that field, including the coaches.

I can't believe anyone is taking solace in the fact we are down 10 to a chitty team at home.

What has Nebraska football come to?

Personally, I'm embarrassed. Every true fan should be.

I am embarrassed. The good thing is that I don't advertise being a Nebraska fan anymore. I am in the closet and plan on staying here until NU improves or I leave the state of Michigan.

Im in michigan too. Went to the big house last year decked in red. Going to lansing this year, i may wear white, that way i can blend in and people will think my tears are fro laughing so hard at the "blackshirts" instead of mourning their embarassing performance.

We should be down 30-10 right now.....this team is pathetic. How can you be so lost on defense?

I came to Martinez's defense early in the season but once again he shows his true colors in primetime. The kid just isn't that good.

This team is so stupid it's a joke. Absolutely no intelligence anywhere on that field, including the coaches.

Martinez is 10-13 for 76 yards and a TD. He also has 42 rushing yards. He isn't playing bad