*** Official Wisconsin Game Discussion Thread ***

knapplc

I'm ecstatic, but let's not delude ourselves. We scabbed a win. This team has some major issues, but at least I don't have to go to work on Monday morning and be chided by all of the fair weather Badger fans.

I'm with ya Paul.

I can't walk around with a boner knowing we beat an inferior team and had to come back from 17 (at home) to do it.

But it was great entertainment.....and in the end, we couldn't have asked for a better outcome.

Thanks, from one "pu&&y" to another. Lol

:wasted

I don't see how people can be disappointed in this win. The team easily could've quit when they were down 27-10. Instead they showed tremendous resolve and should be applauded. Steinkuhler and others really came to life tonight.

I'm truly happy to see that this team has a heartbeat. Really, I am. But this fanbase has gone from expecting perfection to cheering medocrity. And well, that doesn't sit well with me. Tonight should have never happened. But it did.

FLU, is that you??

First off congrats on the win, you were definitely the better team and if someone would have told me before the game that we'd lose by 3 with a chance to win I would have died laughing. This isn't to flame, but what's the deal with your offensive coordinator? Are you guys generally happy with him or is it just a feeling of being stuck with him, because I thought his offensive gameplan in the first half and midway through the third was absolutely terrible. You literally can pass on us at will. Our defensive backs sit 10 yards off the receivers and we didn't even bother lining up against your two and three bunch sets, but you guys just went with QB option reads which played right into the hands of our linebackers. Again, this isn't to flame I'm just genuinely interested in what the general feeling is in regards to your OC.

First off congrats on the win, you were definitely the better team and if someone would have told me before the game that we'd lose by 3 with a chance to win I would have died laughing. This isn't to flame, but what's the deal with your offensive coordinator? Are you guys generally happy with him or is it just a feeling of being stuck with him, because I thought his offensive gameplan in the first half and midway through the third was absolutely terrible. You literally can pass on us at will. Our defensive backs sit 10 yards off the receivers and we didn't even bother lining up against your two and three bunch sets, but you guys just went with QB option reads which played right into the hands of our linebackers. Again, this isn't to flame I'm just genuinely interested in what the general feeling is in regards to your OC.

Should of seen the play calling from the guy before him. You would be flaming!!!

Helluva game badger! And no, most fans are not happy with our OC. Good luck the rest of the season!

I don't see how people can be disappointed in this win. The team easily could've quit when they were down 27-10. Instead they showed tremendous resolve and should be applauded. Steinkuhler and others really came to life tonight.

I'm truly happy to see that this team has a heartbeat. Really, I am. But this fanbase has gone from expecting perfection to cheering medocrity. And well, that doesn't sit well with me. Tonight should have never happened. But it did.

FLU, is that you??

Naah....just someone who doesn't emote about reality. Looks at facts and accepts them for what they are.

Great win. Fun to watch.

Doesn't change reality.