*** Official Wisconsin Game Discussion Thread ***

knapplc

I'm ecstatic, but let's not delude ourselves. We scabbed a win. This team has some major issues, but at least I don't have to go to work on Monday morning and be chided by all of the fair weather Badger fans.

NU let them have a big lead just to make it a good game. This is big time football and it is all about money. Blowouts don't bring in ratings. Of course NU could have spotted WI the lead just so they could get Badger hopes up so they would be even more miserable after the loss ;)

I hope the defense has turned a corner and plays like this the rest of the year. And I hope we scheme this well too. Bring some more pressure. Huskers will do a lot better if they continue to give Abdullah some meaningful time and keep Rex fresh to pound it out in the second half. I would have liked to see us pound in at least one more touchdown on that second to last drive but this works.

I'm ecstatic, but let's not delude ourselves. We scabbed a win. This team has some major issues, but at least I don't have to go to work on Monday morning and be chided by all of the fair weather Badger fans.

I'm with ya Paul.

I can't walk around with a boner knowing we beat an inferior team and had to come back from 17 (at home) to do it.

But it was great entertainment.....and in the end, we couldn't have asked for a better outcome.

I hope the defense has turned a corner and plays like this the rest of the year. And I hope we scheme this well too. Bring some more pressure. Huskers will do a lot better if they continue to give Abdullah some meaningful time and keep Rex fresh to pound it out in the second half. I would have liked to see us pound in at least one more touchdown on that second to last drive but this works.

MI and OSU can be beat with this approach. Bet NU need to quit shooting themselves in the foot 3 times per game.

I'm with ya Paul.

I can't walk around with a boner knowing we beat an inferior team and had to come back from 17 (at home) to do it.

But it was great entertainment.....and in the end, we couldn't have asked for a better outcome.

Thanks, from one "pu&&y" to another. Lol

I don't see how people can be disappointed in this win. The team easily could've quit when they were down 27-10. Instead they showed tremendous resolve and should be applauded. Steinkuhler and others really came to life tonight.

I'm truly happy to see that this team has a heartbeat. Really, I am. But this fanbase has gone from expecting perfection to cheering medocrity. And well, that doesn't sit well with me. Tonight should have never happened. But it did.