Too Early To Worry About OSU?

Flood

If we play like the 2nd half of our Wisconsin game, we can compete or win.

If we play like the first half, we will get murdered.

Braxton is a scary dude. I hope we can bring it from the first moment until the end.

Close game, I think. If we play lights out, as in our 2nd half against Whisky, we win by 10.

If we play like our first half against Whisky, we lose by 17.

Our D had better be solid at the start of the game, and we need to reign in the turnovers. Early turnovers are killers.

If we play like the 2nd half of our Wisconsin game, we can compete or win.

If we play like the first half, we will get murdered.

Braxton is a scary dude. I hope we can bring it from the first moment until the end.

Close game, I think. If we play lights out, as in our 2nd half against Whisky, we win by 10.

If we play like our first half against Whisky, we lose by 17.

Our D had better be solid at the start of the game, and we need to reign in the turnovers. Early turnovers are killers.

I agree, we can not afford to give Ohio St a 17 point head start this year. We need a complete game and a lot less mental errors than we had tonight.

I'm really hoping our 2nd half tonight is a transition to B1G conference play, and that the first half won't be repeated.

Nerves, if you will.

We need to perform at the top of our ability over the next 4 weeks. Taylor is the key here, of course. Rex will only get loose if Taylor is connecting, I think, as teams are keying on Rex until we loosen up defenses.

All that in mind, I think we can do very well if TM keeps his head on straight. Every week that he illustrates his new, improved passing, increases my confidence, but we need the line to give him time. The first half vs. Wisconsin was rough. I hope we don't test ourselves like that again, and that we can hang onto the ball better. That many turnovers worries me. I thought I was watching a replay of last year's game against the Badgers, for a while.

We should be a little worried.

A) Ohio State's defense statistically is better than Wisconsin.

B) Our defense has a problem with mobile QBs

Things we should take comfort in

A) Ohio State's secondary is their weakness on defense

B) Braxton Miller is not a polished passer. He kind of reminds me of Taylor Martinez from last year, he is very good in the short passing game, but when he launches the long ball, the accuracy drops off dramatically. I imagine Huskers will look at the game film of Michigan State to see how to contain Braxton Miller.

Vey concerned. We do not have a good track record for night games, night games on the road, night games on the road vs. a ranked opponent, night games on the road vs. a ranked opponent with a mobile QB in arguably the most intimidating stadium in college football.

Our defense is still suspect. They were getting shredded by a RSF QB until half. The offense still has consistency issues. I think we can make it a game but am expecting a loss. Hoping we just don't get embarrassed.

This will be a great game that is for sure and Ohio State is no lock by any means in this one. Flip a coin and that will be as accurate as picking a winner in this game. We just are as talented as we will be in a few years when Urban get his recruits in there.

It should be a great game! Best of luck Nebraska...the atmosphere will be rocking. First time for the Huskers to visit the Shoe; our fans will be excited.

This has Game Day written all over it. Haven't looked at the overall schedule, but this is a big one, regardless of the perception of the B1G.

I hope we play well in all 4 quarters. If we do, we might win.

If we are flat on any quarter, we will lose, I think.

Consistency.

I hope we are up to the challenge.

This has Game Day written all over it. Haven't looked at the overall schedule, but this is a big one, regardless of the perception of the B1G.

I hope we play well in all 4 quarters. If we do, we might win.

If we are flat on any quarter, we will lose, I think.

Consistency.

I hope we are up to the challenge.

They won't be there, they just did the Ohio State vs. Michigan State game...............no way.