I am not so sure, we can beat Nebraska.

Nebraska can't seem to fix the propensity to make really dumb mistakes. It also takes them almost the entire first quarter to settle down and play football. They also don't have any big playmakers on defense like we have had in the past few years (see: Suh, Amukamara, Crick, and Dennard). It's a big game on the road against a mobile quarterback. Nod goes to OSU in a close one.

The only thing that scares me on the Nebraska offense is Martinez RUNNING and making something out of nothing. They will get their yards but I can't see a huge day under the lights in the Shoe(probably how Nebraska fans see the OSU offense)

The Nebraska Defense doesn't worry me. They are like ours. Slow to react.

Kick returning is going to be an issue. I can see Nebraska having a huge day. Our KICKER made the tackle on a Sparty returner 3 times I believe. They will need to fix that.

Makes for a tight game

I know Urban is considered the brains behind the offense but his OC (Tom Herman) is no slouch himself. Bo is familiar with not only Urban's offense, but more recently Herman's offense. Remember the 2010 Nebraska/Iowa State OT game? Herman's playcalling was giving our defense fits all afternoon. Now that Herman has better athletes at his disposal, he's licking his chops at the opportunity to crush Bo's defense this weekend.

I know Urban is considered the brains behind the offense but his OC (Tom Herman) is no slouch himself. Bo is familiar with not only Urban's offense, but more recently Herman's offense. Remember the 2010 Nebraska/Iowa State OT game? Herman's playcalling was giving our defense fits all afternoon. Now that Herman has better athletes at his disposal, he's licking his chops at the opportunity to crush Bo's defense this weekend.

Or maybe Bo's licking his chops for Eric Marting to break Braxton Miller's frickin leg.

Nebraska can't seem to fix the propensity to make really dumb mistakes. It also takes them almost the entire first quarter to settle down and play football. They also don't have any big playmakers on defense like we have had in the past few years (see: Suh, Amukamara, Crick, and Dennard). It's a big game on the road against a mobile quarterback. Nod goes to OSU in a close one.

I

Yeah...you also started the thread about beating Texas...right? I hope you are soooo wrong