I am not so sure, we can beat Nebraska.

On paper, Ohio State has the better head coach, the better coaching staff, and the more talented roster. They also have home field advantage. Barring a catostrophic event, Ohio State should win this game.

I will give you the better coaching staff. But more talent? That one I cannot give you with future NFL players.

Nebraska's run offense vs Ohio State's run defense will be interesting to see. After watching how they basically shut down Bell (in the running game), I think this will be the biggest test for Nebraska's offense this season.

Which sucks because Braxton Miller is, in my opinion, the most impressive running QB in the nation. I haven't seen anything from Nebraska that makes me remotely confident we can slow him down.

Nebraska will need a lot of things to go their way to win this one. I wouldn't say Ohio State is more talented, but they match up very well against this Nebraska team.

The only thing that scares me on the Nebraska offense is Martinez RUNNING and making something out of nothing. They will get their yards but I can't see a huge day under the lights in the Shoe(probably how Nebraska fans see the OSU offense)

The Nebraska Defense doesn't worry me. They are like ours. Slow to react.

Kick returning is going to be an issue. I can see Nebraska having a huge day. Our KICKER made the tackle on a Sparty returner 3 times I believe. They will need to fix that.

Makes for a tight game

Agree with everything you've said. Your defense has it's issues and so does ours......................should be a fun battle between our QB's. Tell your kicker he better not kick to Abdullah, dude's due to run one back.

Nebraska can't seem to fix the propensity to make really dumb mistakes. It also takes them almost the entire first quarter to settle down and play football. They also don't have any big playmakers on defense like we have had in the past few years (see: Suh, Amukamara, Crick, and Dennard). It's a big game on the road against a mobile quarterback. Nod goes to OSU in a close one.

I would like to see us use our best trick play, maybe something involving Turner throwing, in the 1st quarter for a big play to settle the nerves!

This is gonna be a close game. The Wisconsin/Nebraska game wasn't suppose to be a close game. If you take away our turnovers on offense, it wouldn't have been a close game.

But enough about that. This will be a close game. Michigan St. has a very good defense. We showed last night, that we can be an equally good defense (if not better). For that reason, it SHOULD be a close game. It won't be a close game, if our defense doesn't play like it did last night. It sure as hell, won't be a close game if our offense comes in a with a case of the fumbles.

Plus, the only difference between our crowd at Memorial Stadium and the crowd we face in Columbus, is that the Horseshoe will be loud and rocking the entire game. It took a few offensive blunders and two quick Wisconsin scores to make the fans of the Huskers quiet. Unless our offense scores quickly and gets a big lead against Ohio St. that crowd isn't going to be easy to shut up.

I realize, I will probably get some nasty responses to taking a shot at our fanbase that night. But i tend to side with Pelini, our crowd didn't help during the 1st half. We sat quietly and waited for a miracle. I think the reality of a constant loud crowd at Columbus will set in once we get to gameday.

Amazing recruiting skills, if Bo is getting commits as young as that pic indicates. Very glad to see us planning for the future.

If I am wrong, as I suspect, I am also thrilled that the team is taking a few minutes to encourage some kids who probably need it. Nice work.

564977_10151091946796699_1811605942_n.jpg

Amazing recruiting skills, if Bo is getting commits as young as that pic indicates. Very glad to see us planning for the future.

If I am wrong, as I suspect, I am also thrilled that the team is taking a few minutes to encourage some kids who probably need it. Nice work.

@Flood,

Those kids have pediatric brain cancer. You can read more about their appearance at last night's game here.

I figured as much, and I am proud that our team is giving these kids a glimmer of positive thought. I am very glad that our team, and most to be honest, have always kept in mind more than the game itself. These little guys need every bit of encouragement they can get, and I am thrilled to see coaches and players lending a hand.

I hope sincerely we find a cure for these kids, and soon. No one should be confined to such a short life.

I am not so sure Ohio State can beat Nebraska. I truly believe this will be a close game, but I am not sure who the winner will be. We really have issues with our Defense and offensively we are still adjusting to a new system. Right now, we are undefeated for a few reasons and they are Braxton Miller and Urban Meyer; it is not because we are loaded with talent that is for sure (we have good talent, but do not have elite talent outside of Miller).

Nebraska if they can throw the ball will give our secondary problems. Nebraska does what they do well, find ways to win. Rex will also run all over us I have a feeling, we did not have an answer for Bell either.

I hope it will be a great game, but it makes me nervous.

I'd be ok with a forfiet. :lol: