Mark May picks NU over OSU?

Didn't we say the same thing when he picked UCLA over us and looked what happened.........BTW I still think OSU will win......BIG

I've been sipping the koolaid over the week like fine scotch and now think we have a chance. Bo and company will eventually turn the corner and pull a tough one out in a hostile environment. This could be the one. We match up pretty good. D needs to show up.

I was definitely surprised Mark May picked us...I was watching the USC game and tweeted about it as soon as I heard it come out of his mouth. Huskerjock, ask anybody here and I bet they'l agree that a TRUE husker fan goes in to every game believing we can win it...even if we're not the best team on paper. Is it gonna be a tough game? Of course. Braxton Miller is one of the most dynamic players in the land right now...he can turn a broken play into a touchdown in 10 seconds BUT...you gotta give us a shot...somewhere you gotta believe that THE GAME is gonna come for us and I for one think this could be it. I have to admit...I have been a "Taylor-hater" but this year he has showed vast improvement. We are a different team with a versatile offense. If our defense shows up and we don't have any stupid turnovers...we win the game. YOU GOTTA BELIEVE!! GBR!

3. He picked us against UCLA and also against Wisconsin last week.

Wrong he picked UCLA and this board jumped him for picking UCLA

Not all of the board. There were folks that weren't spewing UCLA 'blowout' derp ahead of that game, and for good reason, thank you.

And Mark May isn't an idiot--the man knows football. He also knows how to piss off the largest fanbases *just enough* that we'll continue to tune in and hear what he says next.

And yes, I know I've labeled May an idiot in the past via knee-jerk reaction...after he pissed me off with some sort of anti-Nebraska comment. :)

If May makes his picks based on his emotions and not in a professional manner, based on performance facts, history, and all other factors that allow a person to give an educated, well-informed guess, then i 'm sure espn wouldnt keep him around very long! At least i would hope not! They got rid of Trev Alberts because Trev constantly was be-littling him on tv and making him look stupid! I just don't think May is that stupid as to not be professional on any of his picks!

If May makes his picks based on his emotions and not in a professional manner, based on performance facts, history, and all other factors that allow a person to give an educated, well-informed guess, then i 'm sure espn wouldnt keep him around very long! At least i would hope not! They got rid of Trev Alberts because Trev constantly was be-littling him on tv and making him look stupid! I just don't think May is that stupid as to not be professional on any of his picks!

I will take a Trev Alberts analysis over a Mark May analysis any day of the week and I don't have a horse in the race. ESPN was stupid for picking May over Alberts.