Season isn't over

its not whether we win or lose, its how we play the game! We got embarased last night, much like Mich, Wiscy and in the bowl game last year.

I remember when tom canned Cally, he said the same thing. Its not about winning every game, its about being competitive in games and not imploding.

i dont know whats going to happen but i was really really hopefully going into this game (plus my wife is from Ohio so it makes it even worse.... (quick tip...dont marry a girl from ohio especially one with a f'd up family....) im super nervous about the Northwestern game... i think if we can get that one out of the way we stand a good chance of finishing out the season strong... perhaps losing to either Michigan or MSU... but at the same time im equally worried we drop the next three... if thats the case... things are gonna get real interesting

its not weather we win or lose, its how we play the game! We got embarased last night, much like Mich, Wiscy and in the bowl game last year.

I remember when tom canned Cally, he said the same thing. Its not about winning every game, its about being competative in games and not imploding.

That is what worries me. Against OSU, we imploded and were not competitive. Whether you blame it on the 3 ints, fumble or whatever, we were not competitive. Too many miscues on O and the D was a joke.

The season isn't over yet. But with Northwestern (mobile QB), Michigan (mobile QB) and Michigan State (road game) coming up, things are going to get very interesting if NU doesn't find a defense pronto. Until NU can consistently stop mobile QB's and teams with strong running games, we will be an average football team. I hate to say it, but I see NU as an 8-4 or 7-5 team at the end of the year.

More than anything it's going to be about this team's resolve and the team's leadership.

Can they hold together? Can they bounce back? They've done this many, many times before under Bo. He's not a quitter, and his teams don't fold and mail in an entire season. These kids would run through a wall for their coach. That's the big difference between this era and the previous one. When things got tough, everything crumbled.

This team, when things get tough, they hold together. They work together, and find solutions. I find it very admirable, even if I do put it on Bo that we are in this talent situation in the first place. The more important thing is how you respond.

The US didn't give up when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor- the program is in pieces. I hope we can get it all together and salvage the rest. Historically, we have seen what happens when coach has lost his team. We are on the brink and slouching towards mediocrity. I am still a fan and will continue to tail gate my arse off and buy season tickets.

DAMN!!! All these years and I've believed that the JAPANESE bombed pearl harbor!!!

• Fire 1

Ohio State to date.

Date Opponent / Event Location Time / Result

09/01/12 vs. Miami (Oh) TV Columbus, Ohio W, 56-10

09/08/12 vs. Central Florida TV Columbus, Ohio W, 31-16

09/15/12 vs. California TV Columbus, Ohio W, 35-28

09/22/12 vs. UAB TV Columbus, Ohio W, 29-15

09/29/12 at Michigan State * TV East Lansing , Mich. W, 17-16

10/06/12 vs. Nebraska * TV Columbus, Ohio W, 63-38

Please show me one game that proves they are a great team? They are good, yes, but we were supposed to be as well. Fumbles, ints, penalties.. they are all part of the game and are a direct result of coaching.

Please don't say Michiagan State either.

Scores & Schedule - All postseason broadcasts are subject to availability

Date Opponent Time/Result Audio/Video

Fri, Aug 31 (24) Boise State W 17-13 --

Sat, Sep 8 at Central Michigan W 41-7 --

Sat, Sep 15 (20) Notre Dame L 3-20 --

Sat, Sep 22 Eastern Michigan W 23-7 --

Sat, Sep 29 (14) Ohio State L 16-17 --

Sat, Oct 6 at Indiana W 31-27 --

Why do we want to go to the Rose Bowl? We already lost to a mid-level PAC team, how do you think it would go against their elites?

Best case scenario- Oregon goes undefeated, heads for the natty, and we play USC or Stanford.. Bo has good luck against pocket passers. But do you think we have anyone that can cover Lee and Woods? Winnable game, sure, but the odds are not in our favor. Not even close. I could see this game being just like Ohio State. We do fine for the first quarter, then they start throwing bubble screens to Lee and Woods who run past our corners with no LB's quick enough to get out and help. Josh Mitchell matching up on Lee on a deep route? Ha. That'd go well. With Stanford.... Well I don't know. We don't match up well with them. They're opportunistic and fundamentally sound. We are not.

Worst case scenario (And most likely)- Oregon drops a game and we see them in the Rose Bowl. We lose by 60. Their defense is now good. Their offense is even better. It would be a slaughter. If you think the OSU game was bad, this would be that times 15. Mariotta is every bit as dangerous as Braxton Miller. Only difference is he has more weapons to spread the ball to. A lot more.

I'd rather go to a mid-level bowl we can win, as opposed to somehow squeaking into the Rose Bowl and getting dumped on. It would be an embarrassing end to a bad season in the spot light. Spot light, not our strong suit. hm.

6-0 is not going to happen. Don't kid yourself. Know when the last time we went on a six game winning streak in a season? 2001. And I don't see anywhere near that level of talent on this team, I don't see the leadership, and I don't see the mental toughness. We have a better chance of losing out, than winning out.

6-0 is not going to happen. Don't kid yourself. Know when the last time we went on a six game winning streak in a season? 2001. And I don't see anywhere near that level of talent on this team, I don't see the leadership, and I don't see the mental toughness. We have a better chance of losing out, than winning out.

we are bad, i am not going to argue that, but so are the teams on our schedule.