7 point favorites against NW

They won't score that much. Look at history...

Bo will get the defense fixed this week. But it will fall apart again in time for the Michigan game, after everyone gets really high on Bo getting things fixed.

I'll bet money. Takers?

That is a fair statement, but Northwestern is better this year than the team that beat Nebraska in Lincoln last year. Northwestern's offense and defense are both streaky, but both capable of being really good at times. I do not see Nebraska holding them under 30 points, so Martinez will need to be efficient.

This one's tough to pick. You have the typical week-after-a-blowout where the team comes out fired up and plays well. Of course you also have the not-that-impressive-spread-team-with-mobile-quarterback that is fine with nickel and diming their way down the field and almost always gives Bo trouble. One of the trends will continue, but one has to end, at least for one game.

I would pick Nebraska to win, except I'm going to this game and the 6 of the last 7 games I've gone to Nebraska has lost...

Bo will get the defense fixed this week. But it will fall apart again in time for the Michigan game, after everyone gets really high on Bo getting things fixed.

I'll bet money. Takers?

That is a fair statement, but Northwestern is better this year than the team that beat Nebraska in Lincoln last year. Northwestern's offense and defense are both streaky, but both capable of being really good at times. I do not see Nebraska holding them under 30 points, so Martinez will need to be efficient.

If it wasnt being played after husker meltdown 2.0 then I might believe you. I say we hold them under 30. Shrug

This one's tough to pick. You have the typical week-after-a-blowout where the team comes out fired up and plays well. Of course you also have the not-that-impressive-spread-team-with-mobile-quarterback that is fine with nickel and diming their way down the field and almost always gives Bo trouble. One of tmhe trends will continue, but one has to end, at least for one game.

I would pick Nebraska to win, except I'm going to this game and the 6 of the last 7 games I've gone to Nebraska has lost...

Stop going to games!! =)

For the record.. I hate how huskerboard is set up. Smileys are unusable if ur on a phone. Switch to vBulletin.. enough.

I think our defense is so bad that northwestern could score 60+. If that happens I doubt the offense scores 60+. I hope we make some serious changes on d. Like try attacking with the line or maybe even tackling once in a while. I'm skeptical until i see results on the field. Hope our players step up more than I expect.

Not a fan of the "sit and wait for the ball carrier three yards downfield and absorb impact. Allow three plus more yards after impact for momentum" tackle?

I'll bet money. Takers?

Why just because they have a better record? Last year they lost a lot of there games close. This year so far they have won those games instead of losing them.