Why I support Romney

I thought for equal time, I would start this topic to contend with the other guy.

I don't have or need paragraphs of reasons. Here's my simple rational; f#*k it, why not support Romney? I mean has Obama really been great or even good? Not seeing any type of leadership that isn't likely to improve with a change. I've got more but, that is enough for me.

• Fire 3

Amen Brotha!!! You don't need to explain yourself to anyone. Think of this country's future and everything that has been sacrificed for it. Follow your gut and vote for the best man you think can get the job started....this is your future, your children's future. I love this country and for any of you servicemen or women who might read this I just want to say Thank You!!!! (past and present)

f#*k it, why not support Romney?

That could not be a more clear, concise reason for why people are supporting Cain Bachmann Perry Gingrich Huntsman Romney.

I mean, why not? He's got an R behind his name, right?

Let's go, MITT! Let's go, MITT! Let's go, MITT!

Easy Buddy....you need a Zanax?

And that is the only reason why ANYBODY I have ever heard supports Romney. Because the ruhtarded-ass two party system that we use in this country only realistically puts forth two choices for Presidency. Scrap the 2 party system!!! It's stupid!!!

Vote for the individual, not the party. There is no reason that Ron Paul did not get the GOP nomination. If Republicans were smart, they would have nominated him because Romney is a sleasy, arrogant scumbag, and no way in hell would I ever vote for him unless Satan was the other choice.

Gary Johnson is a similar candidate to RP, and is a much better candidate than Romney IMO. Is he the perfect candidate? No. But I think his policies grant people the freedom to choose and get rid of "big government" for the most part. Even if he is the best candidate, there is no way he would ever get elected because people only vote for either Republican or Democrat.

This country is pretty much boned with either Obama or Romney, so whatever....

That could not be a more clear, concise reason for why people are supporting Cain Bachmann Perry Gingrich Huntsman Romney.

So you think that those who choose to use their vote as a referendum on Obama is an invalid option? That's more or less how Obama got elected in the first place. Voters, especially the independents where so displeased with Bush, they weren't going to vote another Republican in, no matter who ran. It could very well end up being the same with this election.

• Fire 2

I thought for equal time, I would start this topic to contend with the other guy.

I don't have or need paragraphs of reasons. Here's my simple rational; f#*k it, why not support Romney? I mean has Obama really been great or even good? Not seeing any type of leadership that isn't likely to improve with a change. I've got more but, that is enough for me.

Your reasoning may be short but congratulations on being able to capitalize the beginnings of sentences in your explanation. Well done.

And that is the only reason why ANYBODY I have ever heard supports Romney. Because the ruhtarded-ass two party system that we use in this country only realistically puts forth two choices for Presidency. Scrap the 2 party system!!! It's stupid!!!

Vote for the individual, not the party. There is no reason that Ron Paul did not get the GOP nomination. If Republicans were smart, they would have nominated him because Romney is a sleasy, arrogant scumbag, and no way in hell would I ever vote for him unless Satan was the other choice.

Gary Johnson is a similar candidate to RP, and is a much better candidate than Romney IMO. Is he the perfect candidate? No. But I think his policies grant people the freedom to choose and get rid of "big government" for the most part. Even if he is the best candidate, there is no way he would ever get elected because people only vote for either Republican or Democrat.

This country is pretty much boned with either Obama or Romney, so whatever....

Ron Paul? Really? I would rather elect some of the posters on this board ahead that idiot and his borderline anarcho-capitalist agenda.

As to Romney, is 'Why not?' really a good reason?

There is just this deep seeded hatred against Obama, that really does not make sense.

So you think that those who choose to use their vote as a referendum on Obama is an invalid option? That's more or less how Obama got elected in the first place. Voters, especially the independents where so displeased with Bush, they weren't going to vote another Republican in, no matter who ran. It could very well end up being the same with this election.

The point I made was obvious.

So was JJ's.

So was JJ's.

YOU DON'T SAY!!

So you think Obama will win the independent voters 52-44 again? Or are they all voting for Cain Bachmann Perry Gingrich Huntsman Romney?