HuskerOnline *Practice Report 10/17*

If your a member, this is REALLY nice to hear. Acknowledgment from coaches on what needs changed, and what we might expect with someone of a plan. We will be seeing a lot of nickel and dime packages. I am a huge fan of Coach K and Terry Joseph. Complete realists. Finally going to see containment against a mobile QB.

Defensive line coach Rick Kaczenski said that the Huskers plan to use more containment schemes than attacking against Northwestern because the Wildcats have the ability to burn the opposition on any play.

http://nebraska.riva...asp?CID=1423832

If we're going to contain with our D-Line, pretty sure we've tried that before with limited success.

If we're going to contain with LBs/Safeties, I'd be more hopeful.

This is what Terry Joseph stated

Joseph said NU's defensive backs would be crucial in stopping Northwestern's running game, especially the nickel and dime backs and safeties.

Count me not excited. Especially if Simien (sp?) is in the game. Turn the guys loose, blitz him, and get him on the ground before he can finish his drop.

Screw this paddy-cake, wait-for-the-QB-to-flee-the-pocket BS.... UGH!! I hope they have something better in store and they are just disguising it with this talk, because this is not exciting to hear at all...

• Fire 1
If your a member, this is REALLY nice to hear. Acknowledgment from coaches on what needs changed, and what we might expect with someone of a plan. We will be seeing a lot of nickel and dime packages. I am a huge fan of Coach K and Terry Joseph. Columplete realists. Finally going to see containment against a mobile QB.

Defensive line coach Rick Kaczenski said that the Huskers plan to use more containment schemes than attacking against Northwestern because the Wildcats have the ability to burn the opposition on any play.

http://nebraska.riva...asp?CID=1423832

Great, more patty cake at the line of scrimmage. Pretty sure we've seen enough of that over the past 2.5 years.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7KSkZxt_zo

What if we ran the peso using...

quarterback.JPG

Admit it. You bought that for your daughter just so you could post the pic.

Nope, it's called google images, it's a hell of an invention...

So your sayin I could have saved a few bucks and just googled this. Dratz!

But your daughter might not like you just a little bit less.

Mornin' HT.

T_O_B