Wyoming coach goes all Pelini

I've been to some Wyoming games. I went up there for a TCU game and I've never heard the word "f****t" that many times in a 3 hour period. It was disgusting. "Purple f****s" etc etc etc.

I went up as a Husker fan last year, and it was ok. I gave Rex a pat on the back for being a badass like he is.

This situation was dumb. Dave Christiansen was pissed about a guy faking an injury when Air Force still had 3 time outs to use. I think he's just pissed about a lack of "execution"

What's the backstory on this? Was an AF player truly faking an injury?

Tough to tell, the QB took his helmet off on the field, realized what he had done and ran to the sidelines. You could see what appears to be the AF coach signal him to go down and about 2 yards from the sideline he drops to a knee, waits for staff and then jogs off the field giving them time to get the B-up QB on the field. Now to their defense, they did have 2 time outs remaining. Watch the expression on the AF coaches face in the video, looks guilty to me. I just thought it was funny.

What's the backstory on this? Was an AF player truly faking an injury?

Tough to tell, the QB took his helmet off on the field, realized what he had done and ran to the sidelines. You could see what appears to be the AF coach signal him to go down and about 2 yards from the sideline he drops to a knee, waits for staff and then jogs off the field giving them time to get the B-up QB on the field. Now to their defense, they did have 2 time outs remaining. Watch the expression on the AF coaches face in the video, looks guilty to me. I just thought it was funny.

If true, that's a douche move. Doesn't let the Wyoming coach off the hook though. That was an even bigger douche move to confront the other coach in that manner.