Props to Cam Meredith

Moved inside to DT on most of the plays, would like to see him stay there and have Martin and Ankrah as our starting DEs.

I really liked that package. I hope we use it as a model going forward. Besides the one big run play they really had no rushing game, and I think the big run play came when Thad Randle was in the game.

Either way this needs to be our starting line-up for mobile qbs.

Moved inside to DT on most of the plays, would like to see him stay there and have Martin and Ankrah as our starting DEs.

I really liked that package. I hope we use it as a model going forward. Besides the one big run play they really had no rushing game, and I think the big run play came when Thad Randle was in the game.

Whether or not Thad was in the game had little to do with the long run/score. That was all on Compton by not making a correct read. But, good for Cam and yes keep him inside he is to slow on the edge.

Whether or not Thad was in the game had little to do with the long run/score. That was all on Compton by not making a correct read. But, good for Cam and yes keep him inside he is to slow on the edge.

I'm a Thad fan, but that was a mighty big hole. Granted I think part of the problem was Santos getting blocked out of the play.

I'm a Thad fan, but that was a mighty big hole. Granted I think part of the problem was Santos getting blocked out of the play.

Santos cut off and thad overtaken is the reason the hole was so big. Compton was cross reading so not a factor in the play.

Santos cut off and thad overtaken is the reason the hole was so big. Compton was cross reading so not a factor in the play.

THAT WAS COMPTONS READ!! Yes Santos got cut blocked and taken out Randle basically blocked for the LB's as he should have, but didn't get off his block. Santos had outside containment with Pj Smith, Compton had the inside. Compton is usually really good, but quit putting blame where it wasn't his fault.