Totally dumb question.....

Nebraska won right?????.....

Against a team that many thought would beat them at home....

Against a team that beat them last year....

After, trying, to give the game away....

I don't get it...............................................................................................

You don't get that we were clearly the more talented team, but got outcoached?

You don't get that we should've won that game by 3 or 4 touchdowns?

You don't get that we are one of the most undisciplined college football teams in the country?

You don't get that our coaching staff is inadequate?

You don't get that we are lucky as Hell to win a game we had no business winning?

You don't get our program is worth way more than what we saw today?

You don't get that this coach continues to fail each season when it comes to winning something of substance?

What more do you need to get?

While the win is nice, a foot to the left or the right on that last kick doesn't change the way the team played the rest of the entire game. What is dumb is thinking that because the kick is a foot wide, that everything is fine. If that kick is a foot to the left, suddenly we have problems with the completely bone-headed undisciplined plays, the predictable play action passes on 3rd down, the 1-11 third down conversions until the last drive, the players yelling at the HC on the sidelines, the complete inability to come up with even one of the three gift wrapped INTs on the final NW drive that would have sealed the game. But instead, the kick goes a foot to the right and everything's great. We got a win. That's dumb.

• Fire 2

You don't get that we are one of the most undisciplined college football teams in the country?

You don't get that we are lucky as Hell to win a game we had no business winning?

You don't get that this coach continues to fail each season when it comes to winning something of substance?

You don't get the fact that your life depends on the lives of 18-22 year olds and that other than one play on defense and two special teams fumbles this game wasn't that close. Keep on hatin

• Fire 3

While the win is nice, a foot to the left or the right on that last kick doesn't change the way the team played the rest of the entire game. What is dumb is thinking that because the kick is a foot wide, that everything is fine. If that kick is a foot to the left, suddenly we have problems with the completely bone-headed undisciplined plays, the predictable play action passes on 3rd down, the 1-11 third down conversions until the last drive, the players yelling at the HC on the sidelines, the complete inability to come up with even one of the three gift wrapped INTs on the final NW drive that would have sealed the game. But instead, the kick goes a foot to the right and everything's great. We got a win. That's dumb.

Everything is not great. We know this. Probably a lot more than you do. But the issue is we logical people still see the signs necassary for greatness. Like buckling down when down by a dozen with 8 minutes left to squeeze out a win on the road against a formiddable opponent. You and your troll buddies, however, are trying to spin this into a kneejerk reaction of fire Bo and nothings good and basing it on the myth that "Bo spits on his players" and "Bo has lost the team" and so on. Two completely different levels of logic here.

You don't get the fact that your life depends on the lives of 18-22 year olds and that other than one play on defense and two special teams fumbles this game wasn't that close. Keep on hatin

You're right I'm the only Husker fan that really cares, and 1 point game isn't close? You're right a .5 point game would've been better. Enjoy your delusion that our program is just fine.

• Fire 1

Everything is not great. We know this. Probably a lot more than you do. But the issue is we logical people still see the signs necassary for greatness. Like buckling down when down by a dozen with 8 minutes left to squeeze out a win on the road against a formiddable opponent. You and your troll buddies, however, are trying to spin this into a kneejerk reaction of fire Bo and nothings good and basing it on the myth that "Bo spits on his players" and "Bo has lost the team" and so on. Two completely different levels of logic here.

Quote me once where I've said to fire Bo, that he spits on his players, that he's lost the team. The difference in logic is one between truth and the crap you do. If you can quote me once saying the things you're accusing me of here, then I'll retract my statement. Otherwise, you "logical people" seem to think logic is making crap up and attributing them to people who never said them. Yep. Perfectly logical.

theres another derper here that did say those things. I didnt accuse YOU of it. I accused YOU AND YOUR TROLL BUDDIES of it, hence, what they derp, you derp.

Said the logical man.

Notice I'm not accusing every homer here of being a blithering idiot. Only you. See the difference?

BTW Gretchen, stop trying make derp happen. It's not going to happen.

You don't get our program is worth way more than what we saw tPSAT?

You're right I'm the only Husker fan that really cares, and 1 point game isn't close? You're right a .5 point game would've been better. Enjoy your delusion that our program is just fine.

I guess I don't get how Bo is responsible for the three fumbles that kept this game close. Or playing LB on three one play that northwestern had a big td on because he got caught up in ths line garbage in a defense that had owned the offense up until that point.

Remember trolls Skye up after losses and you are two Weeks late

You don't get our program is worth way more than what we saw tPSAT?

I guess I don't get how Bo is responsible for the three fumbles that kept this game close. Or playing LB on three one play that northwestern had a big td on because he got caught up in ths line garbage in a defense that had owned the offense up until that point.

Remember trolls Skye up after losses and you are two Weeks late

Yes I forgot that nothing that happens during the game is a head coaches fault, by that logic why even have one?

• Fire 1