Roll Call for Saturday!!!

I've learned that during chilly weather it tends to "feel" 10 degrees warmer in the stadium.

That's true until the 4th quarter, then your toes and fingers are numb and everything is just cold. I remember walking out of a game a couple years ago, maybe a Colorado game, and my feet literally hurt for the first time because they were so cold. Of course I was the idiot with mesh running shoes on.

I've learned that during chilly weather it tends to "feel" 10 degrees warmer in the stadium.

That's true until the 4th quarter, then your toes and fingers are numb and everything is just cold. I remember walking out of a game a couple years ago, maybe a Colorado game, and my feet literally hurt for the first time because they were so cold. Of course I was the idiot with mesh running shoes on.

I had to cut my comment short. It could be quite chilly for this one though. Highs maybe getting to 50 midday.

Another option would be to take the 27th street exit and go to the North Star high school parking lot. Might be a little quicker than going halfway across town to get to Gateway. Take 27th street about a mile down turn left on Fletcher Ave, then turn right at the first stop light and you're there.

Just remember they start 2 and a half hours before game time and stop 45 minutes before the game. Learned the last part the hard way one time.

• Fire 1

Another option would be to take the 27th street exit and go to the North Star high school parking lot. Might be a little quicker than going halfway across town to get to Gateway. Take 27th street about a mile down turn left on Fletcher Ave, then turn right at the first stop light and you're there.

Just remember they start 2 and a half hours before game time and stop 45 minutes before the game. Learned the last part the hard way one time.

Listen to this guy lol. I have never shuttled down before and only knew of the gateway one from working there.