Roll Call for Saturday!!!

going w dad and 2 bros. driving in from Denver friday morning w dad and 1 bro.

other brother flying in from Nashville. maybe we'll stop by Visla

oct 29 birthday, hopefully this starts it off right.

North Stadium 10 rows underneath Tom Novak wall of fame name.

Just like every home game. North stadium Sec 35 row 52.

And how in the hell does someone get row 5 tickets? Did someone put in for them before Memorial was built?

You know how, it just cant be discussed in here. See "woodshed".

:D

I was also thinking, it possible they got those tickets when there was only 5 rows? They would have been nose bleed then.

I will be at home watching on the big screen. Wife will be pissed as it is Halloween celebration at our Thousand Trails. She will be there with the grand children and all our friends. BBQ for about 50, and I normally cook. My name will be mud the whole weekend for not going I am sure, already catching hell. She is San Francisco for meetings, and called to remind me that she is not happy. Oh Well, I will be screaming at the top of my lungs at the TV, wishing I was there. Kind of a big Deal with Michigan coming to our house. You guys are so lucky to live there for the games, of course you can keep those miserable winters.

Have fun, be loud, insult the blue hairs as you always do. lol

Just like every home game. North stadium Sec 35 row 52.

And how in the hell does someone get row 5 tickets? Did someone put in for them before Memorial was built?

You know how, it just cant be discussed in here. See "woodshed".

You let Knapp show you the secret squirrel donor handshake didn't you :confucius

I'll ask you not to bring that up in public again. Thank You.

I will be at home watching on the big screen. Wife will be pissed as it is Halloween celebration at our Thousand Trails. She will be there with the grand children and all our friends. BBQ for about 50, and I normally cook. My name will be mud the whole weekend for not going I am sure, already catching hell. She is San Francisco for meetings, and called to remind me that she is not happy. Oh Well, I will be screaming at the top of my lungs at the TV, wishing I was there. Kind of a big Deal with Michigan coming to our house. You guys are so lucky to live there for the games, of course you can keep those miserable winters.

Have fun, be loud, insult the blue hairs as you always do. lol

1vV43.gif