The Pony Posse - HuskerBoard's Newest and Hottest VIP Treatment

I assume the Pone Posse standard response to other posters that attack them personally is with magical friendship pony memes. That would be funny rather then an escalation. The pony phenomena has been going on in society for a while now so I don't see this as a short lived fad. I'd make a case for joining the posse but the ponies are just too...uhh...unmanly. Now that I understand their origin, I'm looking forward to pony entertainment- both for and against.

:lol:

There is nothing more manly, than purposely and openly acting UNmanly.

Pony up bitch. MLP-FIM.jpg

I see your point but I'm not sold on the pony posse agenda. I also can't see a reason to be anti-pony. I'd rather sit back, be an individualist, enjoy the ponies and the pony hunters and see how it all plays out. Good luck to the posse and please use the power of the ponies wisely.

Epic response. Classy. Elegant. Not antaganistic in any way. You simply stated how you feel. I can understand. The door is open if when you change your mind.

• 3 weeks later...

Bump for UGA fans to join.

It would be an unprecedented advancement for our kind. Then, like the spread of facebook, we could begin to infiltrate the SEC boards. You get the SEC boards, you begin the spread into all of sports messaging. The plan is nearly complte.

I want in. What's the fare? chuckleshuffle

It would be an unprecedented advancement for our kind. Then, like the spread of facebook, we could begin to infiltrate the SEC boards. You get the SEC boards, you begin the spread into all of sports messaging. The plan is nearly complte.

You have to kiss HuskerJen

Is she hot? :leghump:

dafuq.gif

dafuq.gif

I'd hit it. :smokin