Go Blue Message Board >> No Love for Huskers

Just took a quiet browse through a Michigan message board. The loss was all about them, don't think I saw one comment about any Husker players.

Found it funny that a majority of the complaints were "Fire the Offensive Coordinator".....some things are universal I guess.

Was kind of surprised that it seemed many of them (Wolverine fans) had expected to lose this game.

Also didn't realize that Michigan has now gone 8 straight quarters without a Touchdown...and have had no touchdowns in 3 games this year....hasn't happened since 1962.

Great Job Huskers!!!!

Just took a quiet browse through a Michigan message board. The loss was all about them, don't think I saw one comment about any Husker players.

Found it funny that a majority of the complaints were "Fire the Offensive Coordinator".....some things are universal I guess.

Was kind of surprised that it seemed many of them (Wolverine fans) had expected to lose this game.

Also didn't realize that Michigan has now gone 8 straight quarters without a Touchdown...and have had no touchdowns in 3 games this year....hasn't happened since 1962.

Great Job Huskers!!!!

I think their board is probably a lot like most Husker boards. We win and we're unstoppable. We lose and we need to fire everyone including the cleaning lady. I did read Michigan has not scored a TD since playing Illinois earlier this season.

• Fire 2

They have the most wins all time D1.

Tonight they lost. I think they'll be okay.

Don't get too high, don't get too low.

why does everyone live in the past? Notre Dame does it the best, gloating about championship before any of us were born. 900 wins and winningest program means nothing. This is now. Michigan is medicore at best. 3 games this year without a TD

We lose and we need to fire everyone including the cleaning lady.

That's a great point! The cleaning lady has probably been around since the Callahan era. We need to fire her and have a national search for a new cleaning lady. Maybe one from a pro team. Who are the top candidates?

• Fire 1

Al Borges ran Aurburn into the ground and now he is doing it to us

Don't get too down, man. Most coach criticism, especially of offensive coordinators, is irrational. Everybody plays Madden and thus we are all OCs from the sofa.

I will say I'm stunned that Gardner didn't get in after Robinson went down, considering he has experience as a backup last year, and the kid they threw there instead was a redshirt freshman who totally flopped.

But you guys were going up against a good defense, and it was an inconclusive battle before Denard went out. That guy is the whole offense. It's not like Borges failed to put Bellomy in a position to succeed. Not sure anything coulda been done about him :lol:

Al Borges ran Aurburn into the ground and now he is doing it to us

Don't get too down, man. Most coach criticism, especially of offensive coordinators, is irrational. Everybody plays Madden and thus we are all OCs from the sofa.

I will say I'm stunned that Gardner didn't get in after Robinson went down, considering he has experience as a backup last year, and the kid they threw there instead was a redshirt freshman who totally flopped.

But you guys were going up against a good defense, and it was an inconclusive battle before Denard went out. That guy is the whole offense. It's not like Borges failed to put Bellomy in a position to succeed. Not sure anything coulda been done about him :lol:

MM - Borges had his mistakes in this game, but he called some pretty easy pass plays for Bellomy to throw, and he just threw up all over himself, missing some easy throws. this could have very well bee a much closer game if he had performed even a little better. Good luck the rest of the way!