Libya Thread Part Deux

I guess I don't get, how the powers that be, decided that an ambassador isn't worthy of having a few Marines around? What the f*ck is that about?

I thought Marines guarding embassy's was SOP.

me too...

oh, and one other thing, f*ck Hillary being the "good soldier" and taking the hit for the administration. Hell her f*cka$$ dipsh*t husband still has owned up for Khobar Towers, the USS Cole, or not letting our guys get some payback in Mogadishu...

Don't even get me started on Somalia.

4 US citizens died in that attack.

Yeah . . . and all you want to do is blame Obama for it.

This administration has done nothing.

You must have a heck of a security clearance.

The media has covered nothing.

Other than the wall to wall coverage by the biggest media empire and others?

This shi$ pisses me off to no end that people think this is politically motivated.

We don't think that it's politically motivated. We know that it's politically motivated. :thumbs

I guess I don't get, how the powers that be, decided that an ambassador isn't worthy of having a few Marines around? What the f*ck is that about?

It wasn't an embassy...

But it is an Ambassador. Why where there only state department contractors (ex-CIA), and not a real security detail? This raises a bunch of questions, a) why is a U.S. Ambassador in a hostile area, b) how did the assailants know where our guys were, c) why were we requesting assistance from the Lybians?

This shi$ pisses me off to no end that people think this is politically motivated.

We don't think that it's politically motivated. We know that it's politically motivated. :thumbs

We know Hillary Clinton needs a boot to the vagina...

It wasn't an embassy...

But it is an Ambassador. Why where there only state department contractors (ex-CIA), and not a real security detail? This raises a bunch of questions, a) why is a U.S. Ambassador in a hostile area, b) how did the assailants know where our guys were, c) why were we requesting assistance from the Lybians?

Budget issues. Using PMC's a lot in Theatre now.

But it is an Ambassador.

Agreed.

Why where there only state department contractors (ex-CIA), and not a real security detail?

I don't know.

This raises a bunch of questions, a) why is a U.S. Ambassador in a hostile area,

Seems fairly common. We have ambassadors in the vast majority of countries and a quick look shows that they've been killed in attacks in Guatemala, Sudan, Cyprus, Lebanon, Afghanistan, and now Libya.

b) how did the assailants know where our guys were,

I don't think that the location of the US consulate was a secret. I could be wrong.

c) why were we requesting assistance from the Lybians?

Because it was in Libya and we wanted the closest/quickest available forces?

Carl, I get it. You like Obama, but even an intelligent person such as yourself has to ask why there are so many different variations coming out from the administration.

It is politically motivated to protect the man who was quick to let the world he got UBL and decapitated Al-Quade, but sure as hell won't answer any qustions about this.

. . . ask why there are so many different variations coming out from the administration.

Even an intelligent person such as yourself can surely come up with a few possibilities without having to resort to conspiracy theories.

It is politically motivated to protect the man who was quick to let the world he got UBL and decapitated Al-Quade, but sure as hell won't answer any qustions about this.

And there's that conspiracy theory. That didn't take long.

. . . ask why there are so many different variations coming out from the administration.

Even an intelligent person such as yourself can surely come up with a few possibilities without having to resort to conspiracy theories.

And there's that conspiracy theory. That didn't take long.

Not conspiracy theories Carl. It is information that one can find from other news sources. I know that it is Fox and other conservative sights, but no less credible that ones others view.

Do you deny that there were 10 Islamic training camps in Beghazi? Deny that contact was made from the Consulate and CIA anex with govt officials prior to them being over run? Deny that requests were made prior to the incident to increase security? Deny that the Red Cross and Brits pulled out because of the volatile situation? Deny that there were warning signs of trouble prior to 9/11 to include an RPG attack on the Brits and others? Deny that for days, even on the liberal media (12 IIRC) that Clinton, Obama and Rice all said it was related to a mob over a 6 month old You Tube video. And if Obama called it a terrorist event the next day in the Rose Garden, why the continued spin to say it was a mob action.

It is not a conspiracy, it is an EPIC fail on the part of our government.

It was an epic FAIL on this administration.

Not conspiracy theories Carl.

Yes, conspiracy theories.

It is information that one can find from other news sources.

Show me facts. Not opinions. Not theories. Facts. They look awfully few and far between.

Do you deny that there were 10 Islamic training camps in Beghazi? Deny that contact was made from the Consulate and CIA anex with govt officials prior to them being over run? Deny that requests were made prior to the incident to increase security? Deny that the Red Cross and Brits pulled out because of the volatile situation? Deny that there were warning signs of trouble prior to 9/11 to include an RPG attack on the Brits and others? Deny that for days, even on the liberal media (12 IIRC) that Clinton, Obama and Rice all said it was related to a mob over a 6 month old You Tube video. And if Obama called it a terrorist event the next day in the Rose Garden, why the continued spin to say it was a mob action.

So this means what? What's the explanation? How is your own bias and the benefit of hindsight coloring your analysis?

It is not a conspiracy, it is an EPIC fail on the part of our government.

It was an epic FAIL on this administration.

4 deaths in Libya and you're trying (rather unsuccessfully IMO) to act like it's the worst tragedy in United States history. Not to mention that I'd be willing to bet that few people reading this thread can recite from memory the names of all four Americans killed on that day . . . even though they can recite from memory all of the ways that they think that Obama is covering something up.

It's pathetic.

• Fire 1

Just like Carl, divert and attack. So are you calling anyone who is against you pathetic, that sounds like a personal attack.

Why are we 2 months from the attack, and still no real answers are coming from the administration.

And no one is comparing or acting like the Libya attacks are even remotely similar to the first 9/11, or USS Cole, or black hawk down(battle for Mogadishu), to name a few.

Just like Carl, divert and attack. So are you calling anyone who is against you pathetic, that sounds like a personal attack.

No. You can try to put words in my mouth if you'd like but that is not what I said.

Why are we 2 months from the attack, and still no real answers are coming from the administration.

Don't act like conservative media and politicians are looking for "answers." They're only looking for one answer.

And no one is comparing or acting like the Libya attacks are even remotely similar to the first 9/11, or USS Cole, or black hawk down(battle for Mogadishu), to name a few.

I suppose the all caps "EPIC"s were downplaying the significance of Benghazi. I suppose the round the clock coverage in main stream conservative media and the incessant whining about the lack of coverage in other networks is downplaying the significance of Benghazi.

Give me a break. :lol:

"Don't act like conservative media and politicians are looking for "answers." They're only looking for one answer."

And you complain about conspiracies. God forbid anyone actually care when they are mislead by their government.