Everyones 'thoughts' on the game

BIG ERN

We did not deserve the win.

We were lucky.

We had good offense, sometimes. We had good defense sometimes. We had neither at the same time for most of the game.

We should never be in that position at the end of a game against an average opponent.

I am glad for the win, but this does not bode well. We may make it to Indy, but so far that is not a credit to NU. It is a discredit to the B1G and we will get smoked in the Rose Bowl.

I have been trying to sell a sofa/loveseat combination for a couple of days. A couple that was supposed to show up around noon failed to do so. They pulled up in my driveway when we were first and goal at the end of the game. The pieces were out on the driveway--they called me on my cell and said they were here and they wanted to go ahead and buy them and take them home...I did not even hesitate to respond with "Sorry, they have already been sold" click back to the game.

• Fire 1

i watched the first quarter off and on while getting kids ready for soccer... from the little i saw i thought we would win the game big as Ameer seemed to be breaking lose on it seemed like it was gonna be easy..... saw a couple stupid penalites (gotta get those fixed boys!!) and some great drives end... thought to myself we will be fine......

fast forward after the soccer game and im sitting at the end of the season potluck! oh sh#t the game i thought and got my wifes iphone out!!

4th quarter 24-14 10:00 minutes or so left.... fuuuucckkk i thought and went back to eating my noodles

got the nerve to check the score again 21-24 2:00 minutes or so left..... tripping but realized i had the game taped.... but figured MSU had the ball or something and we were fuct..... drove to get some cigs after the potluck and flipped the DVR to the 4th quarter... of course it didnt tape long enough and it died out right after Martinez threw the pick inside the endzone... not knowing what i'd find i turned on HB and saw that we one...... 4 xanax later im still tripping out jumping all around!!!

We were lucky.

We had good offense, sometimes. We had good defense sometimes. We had neither at the same time for most of the game.

We should never be in that position at the end of a game against an average opponent.

I am glad for the win, but this does not bode well. We may make it to Indy, but so far that is not a credit to NU. It is a discredit to the B1G and we will get smoked in the Rose Bowl.

Niether did Michigan St. Maybe we didnt deserve the win, if the game ended with 10 minutes to go. Michigan St. couldn't close the deal even with all the crap we gave'em, How do they deserve to win. This whole "didnt deserve the win" garbage is just that. garbage.

I have been trying to sell a sofa/loveseat combination for a couple of days. A couple that was supposed to show up around noon failed to do so. They pulled up in my driveway when we were first and goal at the end of the game. The pieces were out on the driveway--they called me on my cell and said they were here and they wanted to go ahead and buy them and take them home...I did not even hesitate to respond with "Sorry, they have already been sold" click back to the game.

that's awesome. Stupid, but awesome

We were lucky.

Niether did Michigan St. Maybe we didnt deserve the win, if the game ended with 10 minutes to go. Michigan St. couldn't close the deal even with all the crap we gave'em, How do they deserve to win. This whole "didnt deserve the win" garbage is just that. garbage.

Totally agree.