Video of MSU players being mean doodoo heads

Landlord

You should have put the slamming they did on Abdullah on their pick six. Gholston also did this on a fake handoff, on Taylor's run that almost went to the endzone. Gholston knew he didn't have the ball.

Great video though! Where did you get the game at if you don't mind me asking?

To be honest, with Stafford's actions, we were no classier than they were. Him flipping off the bench and grabbing his junk at the crowd is completely disrespectful and an embarrassment. No matter how the fans and players are, we should never show such things on the field.

• Fire 1

So, I won't disagree that MSU is a dirty team. But for someone who calls out Husker fans for having confidence in their team, calling us arrogant, defends Iowa on a whim; and yet you make a video like this. Seems pretty silly to me.

Needless to say, I don't see this improving the image of Husker fans amongst any of the teams in the conference, something which you seem to care so much about.

• Fire 2

Great video though! Where did you get the game at if you don't mind me asking?

I torrented it. Also, there were certainly other plays that could have been used to make a point, but they were less egregious and the video was long enough.

So, I won't disagree that MSU is a dirty team. But for someone who calls out Husker fans for having confidence in their team, calling us arrogant, defends Iowa on a whim; and yet you make a video like this. Seems pretty silly to me.

Needless to say, I don't see this improving the image of Husker fans amongst any of the teams in the conference, something which you seem to care so much about.

I don't care about image at all - I only care about proper perspective. If the proper perspective other people should have of me is that I'm an inconsistent hypocrite then so be it, and if the proper perspective people should have regarding the sportsmanship of the MSU program is that they're a bunch of thugs (paraphrasing), so be it.

1103121518.jpg

We are just as low as them in my opinion, if we have a player doing this crap. I can't find a picture of him grabbing his junk, but I don't think there is anything to prove, because we all know the type of player Stafford is as well. He is a good football player when he wants to be, but he is a thug to in my opinion. I honestly hope Pelini makes him run stairs or pulls his starting card for making a mockery of our program. As a Husker fan, I am embarrassed.

1103121518.jpg

We are just as low as them in my opinion, if we have a player doing this crap. I can't find a picture of him grabbing his junk, but I don't think there is anything to prove, because we all know the type of player Stafford is as well. He is a good football player when he wants to be, but he is a thug to in my opinion. I honestly hope Pelini makes him run stairs or pulls his starting card for making a mockery of our program. As a Husker fan, I am embarrassed.

Uh, I'd rather have one guy flipping people off (once) than a bunch of knuckleheads late hitting, targeting, attempting to intimidate and making a complete mockery of the rules.There is no way that is "just as low" as them. Sounds like you have more issues with Stafford than that. 'We all know the type of player Stafford is as well". "He is a thug to in my opinion". Sheesh man.

• Fire 2

Uh, I'd rather have one guy flipping people off (once) than a bunch of knuckleheads late hitting, targeting, attempting to intimidate and making a complete mockery of the rules.There is no way that is "just as low" as them. Sounds like you have more issues with Stafford than that. 'We all know the type of player Stafford is as well". "He is a thug to in my opinion". Sheesh man.

You act like Stafford hasn't had two late call/Personal Foul calls against him just this season. They were COMPLETELY uncalled for. Only PF call that was not right was the one with Maxwell. I have absolutely no issues with Stafford, just calling it as I see it. Flipping off once? Once is more than enough don't you think? Did I say MSU's playing was called for? No, I stated we are no better if we have players doing this kind of nonsense as well. If you think that its not just as bad, then thats your opinion, your allowed to state it, just like I did with mine.

Knapp also brings up a good point - although I feel you'll say "you aren't representing Nebraska football," it doesn't particularly matter. You can't pick and choose when things are "thuggery" and when they are not. Hell, I'm sure a majority of people have given someone the finger or told them to p*ss off, or screw you or some variation of that.

Except we have a player, not players doing "that kind of stuff" and he has no history of intentionally targeting people.

You must hate Bo.. Should read up on some of his "personal" life...A middle finger is a middle finger, right? He must be a thug.

Does Bo flip fans off or the opposing team off? Your speaking you know me and trying to judge me, because I think we were no classier than they were, because of ONE of OUR players actions, then so be it. Stafford's actions are uncalled for, just like the way MSU played. You can't see that, then I don't know what to tell you, besides have fun in your bias world.

Knapp also brings up a good point - although I feel you'll say "you aren't representing Nebraska football," it doesn't particularly matter. You can't pick and choose when things are "thuggery" and when they are not. Hell, I'm sure a majority of people have given someone the finger or told them to p*ss off, or screw you or some variation of that.

NOT on the field, on national television.

I could care less what these kids do off the field, when they are no longer wearing the Husker uniform, but when you are part of the program, you are representing more than yourself.

• Fire 1