Video of MSU players being mean doodoo heads

Landlord

1103121518.jpg

We are just as low as them in my opinion, if we have a player doing this crap. I can't find a picture of him grabbing his junk, but I don't think there is anything to prove, because we all know the type of player Stafford is as well. He is a good football player when he wants to be, but he is a thug to in my opinion. I honestly hope Pelini makes him run stairs or pulls his starting card for making a mockery of our program. As a Husker fan, I am embarrassed.

Thank for the new work screen saver.

"It was the guy (Bell) who had tackled (Dennard) the first time he got an interception,'' Adams said. "I hit him in the shoulder pads. It was a legal hit; my coaches talked to me and told me it was a legal hit.

"No clue, no clue, no clue at all, talk about taking it out of a kid's hands and putting it in somebody else's,'' Narduzzi said. "It was a heckuva return by Darqueze, and we said we were gonna score today, and I thought we did, but we got late flags 25 yards away from the ball, you know, I didn't see it, I don't know what the call was, I guess you're not allowed to block on defense, but you can block on offense.''

http://www.mlive.com/spartans/index.ssf/2012/11/michigan_state_cornerback_john_4.html#incart_river

Still bitchin!

If they're still whinin about this stuff now 5 days later, it's pretty obvious to me anyway, that they may have packed it in for the year. They should be focusing on their next opponent and trying to at least get bowl eligible, but instead they're dwelling on the "whatcouldabeens". You know Bo would never allow this to happen regardless of the circumstances.

• Fire 1

"It was the guy (Bell) who had tackled (Dennard) the first time he got an interception,'' Adams said. "I hit him in the shoulder pads. It was a legal hit; my coaches talked to me and told me it was a legal hit.

Might want to read up on the rules, it could have been called for either of two similar penalties: targeting or contacting a defenseless player. He pretty much launched himself up towards Bell's head when he made the hit, which is more than likely why he drew the flag. But Bell was clearly out of play at the time. All he had to do was engage him, not launch at him, and there are no flags.

We are just as low as them in my opinion, if we have a player doing this crap. I can't find a picture of him grabbing his junk, but I don't think there is anything to prove, because we all know the type of player Stafford is as well. He is a good football player when he wants to be, but he is a thug to in my opinion. I honestly hope Pelini makes him run stairs or pulls his starting card for making a mockery of our program. As a Husker fan, I am embarrassed.

Ha ha! I hope your significant other doesn't happen to see your search history. :lol:

• Fire 1

Might want to read up on the rules, it could have been called for either of two similar penalties: targeting or contacting a defenseless player. He pretty much launched himself up towards Bell's head when he made the hit, which is more than likely why he drew the flag. But Bell was clearly out of play at the time. All he had to do was engage him, not launch at him, and there are no flags.

Yup...Kenny Bell was 20 yards behind the play and on the other side of the field from the INT. return. It was a completely unnecessary block and he got caught for it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8T_VsOFe0ek

That is thuggery

and stupid. why would you bare-handed punch someone with a helmet on? never understood that.

Where was the flag when that MSU player punched Eric Martin? I'm surprised Eric Martin took it so well. Me? I would've taken my helmet off and started beating the hell out of him. Even his mom would be proud that i gave him a whoopin'

I didn't see the point of #42 falling on Marlowe, the 2nd time he went down. He was already in the process of being taken down from behind, there was no need for him to drop low and fall on Marlowe like that.

I'm told though that Ghoulston buys a steak dinner for every player he mounts during a football game.

1103121518.jpg

Thank for the new work screen saver.

Awesome, who f'ing cares. It's great to know that you people will be whinny about stupid sh#t.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8T_VsOFe0ek

That is thuggery

and stupid. why would you bare-handed punch someone with a helmet on? never understood that.

Where was the flag when that MSU player punched Eric Martin? I'm surprised Eric Martin took it so well. Me? I would've taken my helmet off and started beating the hell out of him. Even his mom would be proud that i gave him a whoopin'

I didn't see the point of #42 falling on Marlowe, the 2nd time he went down. He was already in the process of being taken down from behind, there was no need for him to drop low and fall on Marlowe like that.

I'm told though that Ghoulston buys a steak dinner for every player he mounts during a football game.

They did call a personal foul on Michigan St in that instance too. It's been said that that is why the penalty was called on the pick 6. Michigan St. had already done enough prior to warrant the officials to watch for such act. If MSU had played a clean game until that point, the hit on Bell on the pick 6 would probably not have been called.

First, MSU and NU is NOT going to be a friendly rivalry. I don't know why that is, but you can just sense that these 2 teams are going to have some very chippy battles. MSU looks to be coached to be very physical and to try to get in the oppenent's head by "playing through the whistle." If I faced NU and looked at tape I'd probably do something similar trying to guage how "soft" they are. And frankly, at times NU has looked soft.

With that said, there is a great quote by a 1960s football player that goes something like "I did things on the football field that they would have thrown me in the cooler for anywhere else." Having played a lot of football, and despite coming from a fairly boring, law abiding family, and being mild mannered I can still honestly say that I completely, and utterly understand that quote.

Yeah...I honestly think this makes us look like whiny little bit***s. No disrespect...actually, the video itself is very well put together.

I do NOT want to become known in our new conference as the fan base that whines about physical football games. Nebraska IS physical football. We used to be chippy as all hell back in the glory days. (Still are, really. Asante glowering over an OU receiver, anyone? In fairness, once he realized the kid was hurt he backed off.)

Intimidation is part of the game. The Blackshirt logo is a skull and crossbones. Our '09 D was like rec time at Pelican Bay. Those dudes played like they wanted every opposing offensive player to wake up on Sunday hurting everywhere. That's kinda how MSU looks to me. (Minus the psychotic level of talent we had that year.)

Vid makes us look kinda bad. JMO.