Solich charged with DUI

chuckd

wow he was passed out over his steering wheel goin the wrong way... sounds like he was pretty f'd up. must have had a pretty good time. ohio u should be proud, ur coach can down em just as much as the student body lol. oh well people make mistakes and every1 knows franks a good guy... he wont make that mistake again

wow he was passed out over his steering wheel goin the wrong way... sounds like he was pretty f'd up. must have had a pretty good time. ohio u should be proud, ur coach can down em just as much as the student body lol. oh well people make mistakes and every1 knows franks a good guy... he wont make that mistake again

Whered u read that?

Wow, I really like Frank..... I loved his loyalty to this university, but I agreed that we needed to make a change.

This mistake will not change my opinion or respect for Coach Solich... We all make mistakes, and yes, some of us have been booked on similar situations....

But, I would like to ask Former or Bernard what they think of this situation.

Now, I haven't had confrontations with FF or Benard, in fact, I can see their points many times, although I don't necessarily agree ......

You guys crucified BC for making a gesture and name-calling.... in my book, neither of these situations "broke a written law"... whereas Frank was hauled to the tank....

Furthermore, BC has never put innocent people in danger, as DUI/DWI does... To me, this is far worse than BC has even remotely done in Lincoln...

I just wanted to know if either of you can now argue that Frank has better character than BC????

* Remember, I am not saying Frank is a bad guy.... I have done the same thing, and put innocent people in danger, and I made a mistake. I don't consider myself a bad person......

It could be worse. He could of called some hillbillies "F***IN HILLBILLIES" or made a throat slashing towards a ref. :wacko:

On the radio they said "Got Frank" couldn't roll down his window he was so drunk. If you ask me he should get the boot. He is a leader of young men not to mention he is freakin 61 years old. I mean some of the jokers around here were calling for Billy C's head after the throat slashing. Athens isn't that big couldn't he have walked where he needed to go?

Do you think this happened while he was Lincoln as well? Just maybe was never reported. Just a thought.