Stafford Bo Exchange

mwj98

Guys....here's the deal. Coaches yell and are intense. I am watching Saban blowing up on the sideline. I saw Muschamp blow up. It happens.....But when I see a player point at his head coach and exchange words. I get concerned. Something isn't right. Not saying the sky is falling, but we are dysfunctional right now and we are being exposed. We will pull this out....but that doesn't look good at all.

GBR!

I prefer a player engaged in the process making his case back to the coach than a guy who just stares straight ahead into the distance, tuning out the screaming HC.

It's the heat of the game, everybody's fired up. At the end of the day they all know they have a common goal to work towards and once the yelling's done, it's done.

• Fire 1

Guys....here's the deal. Coaches yell and are intense. I am watching Saban blowing up on the sideline. I saw Muschamp blow up. It happens.....But when I see a player point at his head coach and exchange words. I get concerned. Something isn't right. Not saying the sky is falling, but we are dysfunctional right now and we are being exposed. We will pull this out....but that doesn't look good at all.

GBR!

I disagree.... Being exposed would imply that we had dominated on D all year long and are now seeing things that we hadn't seen. Not the case. Our D sucks. That is all.

I mentioned this same thing a few weeks ago after the Northwestern game when Antonio Bell got into it with Pelini. All the delusional fans said Pelini had the moral high ground and Bell was worthless, never contributed and blah, blah, blah. We saw it a few years ago at Texas A&M with Martinez. Now today it happens again with Stafford and it was even uglier. I guarantee you many players on this team have no love or respect for Pelini.

There is a cancer forming on this football program and it's Bo Pelini. You can ignore it, pretend it's all the players fault, or say it was the heat of the moment, but it's not working with this team. NU has been extremely fortunate over the last three weeks, that it's masked the problems we have internally. If we had lost all of the games over the last three weeks, we'd be discussing Pelini's buyout, and most of you know it's the truth.

• Fire 5

Husker nick.....I wasn't bitching so calm down big guy. Making an observation. Same thing happened at northwestern. I know its football. But to see the confusion when lining up is a concern.

Sorry, just seeing all this negative crap gets to you at times lol. This is a pathetic performance, and I am surprised Bo isn't yelling more. Grrr lol

• Fire 1

I mentioned this same thing a few weeks ago after the Northwestern game when Antonio Bell got into it with Pelini. All the delusional fans said Pelini had the moral high ground and Bell was worthless, never contributed and blah, blah, blah. We saw it a few years ago at Texas A&M with Martinez. Now today it happens again with Stafford and it was even uglier. I guarantee you many players on this team have no love or respect for Pelini.

There is a cancer forming on this football program and it's Bo Pelini. You can ignore it, pretend it's all the players fault, or say it was the heat of the moment, but it's not working with this team. NU has been extremely fortunate over the last three weeks, that it's masked the problems we have internally. If we had lost all of the games over the last three weeks, we'd be discussing Pelini's buyout, and most of you know it's the truth.

Just like this guys posts. Its f'ing annoying.

Are you the one calling the plays? Are you on the field? How do you know? Bo wouldn't be yelling if it wasn't for a blown coverage.

Its not that our defense sucks......because we don't. We can't get the right personnel in there and we are busting coverages. Its too far in the season for that. That's on the staff.

The reason we can't get the right personnel in there is because we don't have the right personnel. We just don't have a lot of good athletes on D, and that will be changing soon.