Stafford Bo Exchange

mwj98

There is a cancer forming on this football program and it's Bo Pelini. You can ignore it, pretend it's all the players fault, or say it was the heat of the moment, but it's not working with this team. NU has been extremely fortunate over the last three weeks, that it's masked the problems we have internally. If we had lost all of the games over the last three weeks, we'd be discussing Pelini's buyout, and most of you know it's the truth.

Fortunately, we have a cure for this type of cancer--it's called winning, and it can heal the most fractured of teams and processes.

It's not a complete cure-all, but it works, and it's effective.

I mentioned this same thing a few weeks ago after the Northwestern game when Antonio Bell got into it with Pelini. All the delusional fans said Pelini had the moral high ground and Bell was worthless, never contributed and blah, blah, blah. We saw it a few years ago at Texas A&M with Martinez. Now today it happens again with Stafford and it was even uglier. I guarantee you many players on this team have no love or respect for Pelini.

There is a cancer forming on this football program and it's Bo Pelini. You can ignore it, pretend it's all the players fault, or say it was the heat of the moment, but it's not working with this team. NU has been extremely fortunate over the last three weeks, that it's masked the problems we have internally. If we had lost all of the games over the last three weeks, we'd be discussing Pelini's buyout, and most of you know it's the truth.

Yeah, it's obviously not working. I mean what kind of team is 8-2 and has 4 come-from-behind victories? How atrocious! Just fire the damn guy already! :sarcasm

I'm no lip reader like a lot of Husker fans seem to be for part-time work, so I really have no idea what's definitively being said here.

Even more importantly, I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE CONTEXT IS.

Therefore, it's entirely a non-issue.

I like your thought process! The only thing I can make out is the last word looks like "yours'".

Btw if you made that gif, good work.

From reading the posts, it's obvious the fan base will continue to ignore exchanges like this as long as we continue to win. I promise you, that incidents like this will eventually will be Pelini's downfall. It's only a matter of time.

Huskerboard and the fan base are not the same thing. Go check out the Rivals free board and come back telling me that you think the fan base is ignoring this exchange.

From reading the posts, it's obvious the fan base will continue to ignore exchanges like this as long as we continue to win. I promise you, that incidents like this will eventually will be Pelini's downfall. It's only a matter of time.

I agree. I think this is a major component to the turnover and penalty problem which are undeniable. There is an underlying issue that will eventually come to a head. It is only being masked by several lucky wins.........eventually luck runs out.

Bottom line.....players gotta keep their cool. Just like someone sad.....NFL Scouts see this and think twice. I think it was the finger pointing at Bo that got me. But, I don't know what was said, it just looked bad

Is there any good reason to believe that little tiff will show up on scouting film? sh#t like this happens all the time, it's an extremely emotional game. This instance is only noteworthy because they happened to catch it on camera. No one else anywhere will give a crap.