Did we deserve this win?

DTrain2020

This just isn't an 8-2 team to me. We play undisceplined and have gotten lucky the past few weeks.

Do you deserve an opinion? Normally I'd say yes but seriously? If you don't like it, jump on the bandwagon and cheer for Kstate or Oregon. A win is a win and they absolutely deserve it.

I walked out of a garage today where people were yelling things like "They won't come back from this one" "I can't wait until this team is good, again!" "stupid ******* just give up *** **** it" and other assorted miserable crap. There was a gleam in their eyes- a couple guys left in the 2nd quarter because it was just hopeless, although they came together and one wasn't feeling well.

I drove home, sat down and had a great half of watching football with the GF.

Of course we deserve it. What kind of question is that?

• Fire 1

Look at it this way, we don't have the most talented players out there right now. They are mistake prone even when the coaches work on it everyday in practice but, no matter what they keep finding a way to win. I hope these guys put the warrior attitude into these younger guys. Just imagine a more talented team with a never give up attitude.

Defensively I can agree, but offensively, we are playing under our potential. We have the most talented players out there 99% of the time.

Look at it this way, we don't have the most talented players out there right now. They are mistake prone even when the coaches work on it everyday in practice but, no matter what they keep finding a way to win. I hope these guys put the warrior attitude into these younger guys. Just imagine a more talented team with a never give up attitude.

Defensively I can agree, but offensively, we are playing under our potential. We have the most talented players out there 99% of the time.

Yes I should have said on defense. The offense does a great job getting the best guys out there and getting a lot of different guys involved.

As Redtexan said in another thread. Pay back for that sh#t in '82.

No way this equals payback. That loss in 82 basically cost us the National Championship. This loss for them really doesn't impact much since they are not bowling anyway.

Besides, the goal line call really could have gone either way, but it happened to go ours. It truly was a toss-up. The sideline and endzone calls in 82 were blatantly biased officiating.

NO WAY THIS IS ENOUGH PAYBACK !!

• Fire 1

Yes I should have said on defense. The offense does a great job getting the best guys out there and getting a lot of different guys involved.

Defense was good in the 2nd half. 1st half, neither side played well.