Manhattan Kansas

hskerprid

So my son and I return to Mancrappin from phoenix after being gone for 4 months. Came back to pick up my boat and get back to AZ.

The excitement here is palpable with the BAMA loss. It kind of feels like Lincoln in 93-94. I hope they go to the NC and meet the buzz saw that is Oregon and get their behinds handed to them.

Their excited here but the arrogance is off the meter. I would say act like you've been there before, but they haven't.

After having lived here for 6+ years and if you had. You wouldn't want them to win an N.C. just sayin

I don't so much want KSU fans to win, but I think Snyder deserves something for his abilities. Two turn arounds in basically a half century is more than impressive.

After having lived here for 6+ years and if you had. You wouldn't want them to win an N.C. just sayin

I lived in Topeka for 4 years. The KState fans are uber annoying. If there was a way for Snyder to go out with a title without the KState fans getting one I'd be happy. Unfortunately I"m going to have to root against them. Sorry Bill; you should have picked a college with less douchebags in their fanbase for me to root for you.

• Fire 2

I lived in Topeka for 4 years. The KState fans are uber annoying. If there was a way for Snyder to go out with a title without the KState fans getting one I'd be happy. Unfortunately I"m going to have to root against them. Sorry Bill; you should have picked a college with less douchebags in their fanbase for me to root for you.

+1

They could control the ball enough to have a chance against Oregon, no doubt in my mind they could kick the crap out of Notre Dame.

People act as if Kansas State doesn't have talent, they do. It's obvious they do. Snyder is probably just much better at scouting football players than any recruiting service.