Any Peat news?

Maxconvert

They are probably just trying to let him heal and get 100%. I don't see a reason to drag out his injury more than what we have already.

These next two weeks would be the perfect time for him to rest up. I could see us needing him against Wisc's massive O-line and Montee Ball in Indianapolis

Possibly. I think the D we have should have no problem with Wisky's O-line. We manhandled them in the second half last time. I am more concerned with having Curt Phillips as their QB, than I am with Ball lol. Phillips looked pretty good, and he is quite mobile.

They are probably just trying to let him heal and get 100%. I don't see a reason to drag out his injury more than what we have already.

These next two weeks would be the perfect time for him to rest up. I could see us needing him against Wisc's massive O-line and Montee Ball in Indianapolis

Possibly. I think the D we have should have no problem with Wisky's O-line. We manhandled them in the second half last time. I am more concerned with having Curt Phillips as their QB, than I am with Ball lol. Phillips looked pretty good, and he is quite mobile.

This is an entirely different Wisconsin team than what we saw. little worried about that one.

This is an entirely different Wisconsin team than what we saw. little worried about that one.

I thought they have the same line? They are the same team, just haven't played anyone challenging. When they went against MSU, TWO games ago, they were horrific, offensive line folded almost every play, so I bet to differ.

Illinios, Purdue, Minnesota.. NONE of those teams besides maybe Minnesota can test their O-line. Michigan State manhandled them like rag dolls. Wisky had 19 total rushing yards.

I thought they have the same line? They are the same team, just haven't played anyone challenging. When they went against MSU, TWO games ago, they were horrific, offensive line folded almost every play, so I bet to differ.

Illinios, Purdue, Minnesota.. NONE of those teams besides maybe Minnesota can test their O-line. Michigan State manhandled them like rag dolls. Wisky had 19 total rushing yards.

They went back to their old blocking schemes and have improved as a result.

While we're on the topic of new D-linemen, anybody focused on the play of Aaron Curry? Haven't heard his name called at all in any recent games. Is he making a difference, or is this a wasted redshirt year like with Jamal?

I believe Curry is injured.

Yep. Injuries on the defensive line are the worst for us. Taken a HUGE hit on us. I believe he played one game, which ruins his redshirt, but he could apply for Medical Hardship, but its too early to do that. Maybe wait till his Senior year to decide what he wants to do with that.

Sneaky Wisconsin program discovered a new and top secret loophole.......Russel Wilson will play again in 2012 CC.

Seriously, Stave was an ending season injury or what?

Sneaky Wisconsin program discovered a new and top secret loophole.......Russel Wilson will play again in 2012 CC.

What the hell are you saying? I have been trying to put this together for a few minutes now. I am not sure if its because I just got into work, or what....

I will try my best to answer your question I guess? Joe Stave is out with a season ending injury. Curt Phillips, who has game time experience, and performed very well last week, is their main starter. He is also a mobile QB, who can throw pretty well. I am not sure what anything that I said had to do with Wilson, or Stave, let alone anything in that nature. I think Curt Phillips is, and has been the best QB they have had all year. The only reason he was never starting, was because of his 3 ACL tears. Reason I said I was more concerned about Phillips, is because we don't do well with good QB's, like we do against good RB's.

What the hell are you saying? I have been trying to put this together for a few minutes now. I am not sure if its because I just got into work, or what....

I will try my best to answer your question I guess? Joe Stave is out with a season ending injury. Curt Phillips, who has game time experience, and performed very well last week, is their main starter. He is also a mobile QB, who can throw pretty well. I am not sure what anything that I said had to do with Wilson, or Stave, let alone anything in that nature. I think Curt Phillips is, and has been the best QB they have had all year. The only reason he was never starting, was because of his 3 ACL tears. Reason I said I was more concerned about Phillips, is because we don't do well with good QB's, like we do against good RB's.

I am going to disagree with that last sentence. We have more than held our own over the last few years against qbs who were supposedly really good.

They went back to their old blocking schemes and have improved as a result.

Hey flatwater, a quick question. Did you read or hear about this!? I am just asking because they straight manhandled Indiana's d-line, however, Indiana's D stinks.