Bo mentioned for Arky Job...

As long as he keeps winning, his name will pop up. And with Osborne leaving, Pelini loses his security blanket. I don't think Perlman has a very high opinion of Pelini, and the hiring of Eichorst with little to no input from Osborne or Pelini was a reminder to everyone who is in charge.

If Pelini gets a good offer, my guess is that he will take it.

Article from Corn Nation sums it up quite well: Link

From Bo's position, this might make sense. The flirtation with Miami was well-documented and shows that Bo doesn't seem to be completely wedded to the Nebraska job. He also now has a new boss in Athletic Director Shawn Eichorst, and certainly realizes he isn't Eichorst's guy. Furthermore, Bo must realize that Eichorst IS Chancellor Harvey Perlman's guy, and after that fateful Texas A&M game and public chastising of Bo by the Chancellor, there isn't much love lost there.

On the flip side, Bo does have a pretty great thing going for himself in Lincoln. If he wins Nebraska's first conference title since 1999, he'll immediately see his job approval numbers shoot up. The schedule gets remarkably easier in 2013 and 2014, and he returns Senior QB Taylor Martinez in 2013. If Nebraska can get some help on the defensive line in the form of JUCOs, replace its tight ends and safeties as well as LB Will Compton, it could be a strong unit.

Regardless of which side of the Bo-fence you're on (pun intended), everyone is rooting for Nebraska to bring home the conference championship. The question is, if the Huskers do, what will Pelini do next?

The Arkansas AD has publicly made it known that he's interested in Bo and feels that Bo would be a good fit for the soon-to-be vacant job. Rumors about Bo pop up for every job opening, but this one's a little different since they have come out and said they'll be pursuing him. Hope he stays, and I think he will, but I could see Arkansas being one of the few schools Bo would leave Nebraska for.

Link: http://sports.omaha.com/2012/11/13/arkansas-looking-at-bo/

The Arkansas AD has publicly made it known that he's interested in Bo and feels that Bo would be a good fit for the soon-to-be vacant job. Rumors about Bo pop up for every job opening, but this one's a little different since they have come out and said they'll be pursuing him. Hope he stays, and I think he will, but I could see Arkansas being one of the few schools Bo would leave Nebraska for.

Link: http://sports.omaha....-looking-at-bo/

You think Arkansas is one of the jobs Pelini leaves Nebraska for? I don't think we can ever agree on that.

However, I have been wrong before.

What makes you think that? To go and completely rebuild a torn school once again? The ONLY thing Arky has over NU, is weather. I would be scared if LSU or MAYBE Alabama, but not Arky.

Anyway, Wrong section, and already being covered. Link

You think Arkansas is one of the jobs Pelini leaves Nebraska for? I don't think we can ever agree on that.

However, I have been wrong before.

If I had to put money on it I would say he stays. Especially after the success we've had this year and the outlook for the future.

Only reasons I could see him leaving: More $$ + SEC talent

This is being discussed on TexAgs, and I posted this....

Not.

Happening.

Bo is fixin to take Nebraska to the Rose Bowl. They will win the Legends, then face Wisky, who is terrible. They only have Minnesota and Iowa, both of whom are terrible, left to play. He's going make tons of money with that. Only real threat is tOSU. They are well ahead of any challengers in the Legends for the forseeable future. They are expanding the stadium as we speak (the expansion looks a lot like The Zone...club level, suites, high seats).

He ain't going nowhere.

EDIT: Wow, that was weird....I guess I imported all of their HTML code when I cut and pasted.

From Bo's position, this might make sense. The flirtation with Miami was well-documented and shows that Bo doesn't seem to be completely wedded to the Nebraska job. He also now has a new boss in Athletic Director Shawn Eichorst, and certainly realizes he isn't Eichorst's guy. Furthermore, Bo must realize that Eichorst IS Chancellor Harvey Perlman's guy, and after that fateful Texas A&M game and public chastising of Bo by the Chancellor, there isn't much love lost there.

On the flip side, Bo does have a pretty great thing going for himself in Lincoln. If he wins Nebraska's first conference title since 1999, he'll immediately see his job approval numbers shoot up. The schedule gets remarkably easier in 2013 and 2014, and he returns Senior QB Taylor Martinez in 2013. If Nebraska can get some help on the defensive line in the form of JUCOs, replace its tight ends and safeties as well as LB Will Compton, it could be a strong unit.

Regardless of which side of the Bo-fence you're on (pun intended), everyone is rooting for Nebraska to bring home the conference championship. The question is, if the Huskers do, what will Pelini do next?

More than a little sad we care so much about conference championships now. Especially one from a weak conference. SEC will usally be more likely in the MNC mix for the foreseeable future. Plus possible problems wityh Harvey..I'd consider it.

More than a little sad we care so much about conference championships now. Especially one from a weak conference. SEC will usally be more likely in the MNC mix for the foreseeable future. Plus possible problems wityh Harvey..I'd consider it.

$EC in the mix? Yes! Arky, not so much. They are the Iowa of they SEC.. Will always be Lil bro in the sec. And I think they will have an even tougher time competing for conference titles than us in the B1G.

I don't see this at all, we keep hearing from people saying "they can see it". Ohio State would have been then school if he was going to leave. I can see the Chiefs winning a Super Bowl as well but doesn't mean itll happen :)