Bo and Team are on SAME page!

HuskerThor

To try and put an end to the speculations that some of our posters have about cracks in the team. The bickering, shouting and pointing on the sidelines.

Apparently some of the players do read these message boards. It has to be troubling to them when they read comments made by some.

Will Compton says he is disturbed by some comments he reads on Internet message boards and other reader-comment forums pertaining to Nebraska football.

He takes serious issue with those who suggest Husker players are starting to lose respect for Husker coach Bo Pelini.

Read more here:

http://journalstar.com/sports/huskers/football/2012/minnesota/compton-this-program-is-coach-bo/article_b2f92283-4637-524e-a85d-737440dc6339.html

• Fire 1

It won't matter what the kids say, what Bo says, what T.O. says......................the haters are gonna keep saying negative things about Bo and this program and make up things to try and fit their agenda. The players LOVE this man and are playing their guts out for him..............that alone makes us a much better team.

• Fire 2

Apparently some of the players do read these message boards. It has to be troubling to them when they read comments made by some.

Glad to see in print what we knew all along...

...when some of us were taking our more braggart brothers to task for predicting blowouts for UCLA and setting false expectations, it was suggested that it did not matter what we posted here and that it's laughable that the kids would come here and read/absorb what we post.

Frankly, some of us would do wise to not only curtail the sharp attacks on the kids (e.g. calling the O-Line when they're performing bad 'Barney's Bitches'), but to temper expectations of blowouts and Rose Bowl trips of grandeur. While it's fine to prognosticate, one should temper such speculation with a dose or two of reality, as the kids are reading.

I suppose the problem with a connected society is that...well...everyone is connected?

That video is excellent! It's really great to hear a couple of the leaders of the team come out recently and let it be known how much mutual respect there is between Bo and the players on this team. I love what's going on with the Nebraska football program, and I can't wait to see what's in store for the rest of the season and in the years to come.

Some fans put forth the idea that Bo is losing the team based on a few sideline interactions.

Other fans point out rational things like, "Any team that is able to produce the comebacks we have this season isn't lost." Original fans disagree with stellar (and hilariously hypocritical) rationale like, "You're just a fan, wtf do you know?"

Bo comes out and says he and the team have a great relationship and the sideline incidents aren't indicative at all of him losing the team. "Team is lost" fans point out that it's just coach speak and Bo is lying to cover his ass, because they know best.

Players step up and say it's disturbing that some fans think Bo has lost the team and that it's not the case at all. "Team is lost" fans put on their tinfoil hats and talk about how no player is going to come out and say what is actually happening since Bo won't let them.

Trying to reason with these asshats is just as futile as attempting logic or common sense with UFO/Bigfoot/whatever researchers. What's next?

God decides enough is enough and makes an appearance to point out that, as an omnipotent being, he/she/it knows Bo has not lost the team. "Team is lost" fans would no doubt find some way to disbelieve that and cling to their little piece of sh#t idea floating in that vast sea of delusion.

• Fire 1

Some fans put forth the idea that Bo is losing the team based on a few sideline interactions.

Other fans point out rational things like, "Any team that is able to produce the comebacks we have this season isn't lost." Original fans disagree with stellar (and hilariously hypocritical) rationale like, "You're just a fan, wtf do you know?"

Bo comes out and says he and the team have a great relationship and the sideline incidents aren't indicative at all of him losing the team. "Team is lost" fans point out that it's just coach speak and Bo is lying to cover his ass, because they know best.

Players step up and say it's disturbing that some fans think Bo has lost the team and that it's not the case at all. "Team is lost" fans put on their tinfoil hats and talk about how no player is going to come out and say what is actually happening since Bo won't let them.

Trying to reason with these asshats is just as futile as attempting logic or common sense with UFO/Bigfoot/whatever researchers. What's next?

God decides enough is enough and makes an appearance to point out that, as an omnipotent being, he/she/it knows Bo has not lost the team. "Team is lost" fans would no doubt find some way to disbelieve that and cling to their little piece of sh#t idea floating in that vast sea of delusion.

Bigfoot UFO Pilots are real man. They're real!!

But interchange "Team is Lost" with "Bo must be fired" and it's a vicious circle

It won't matter what the kids say, what Bo says, what T.O. says......................the haters are gonna keep saying negative things about Bo and this program and make up things to try and fit their agenda. The players LOVE this man and are playing their guts out for him..............that alone makes us a much better team.

Me and Iowan are on the same page. These kinds of folks have an agenda formed by preconceived opinions. I've said all along. National Championships and undefeated seasons would not be good enough. These people were also upset with Osborne during the 1995 season, I'm sure for a variety of reasons.

Pertaining to this article, it's somewhat depressing. I just hope these players realize, or someone makes them realize, that these opinions represent a very minute part of the fanbase and that it doesnt begin to cause a rift between players and fans. That's what has always made me nervous about boards that they read a couple, 3 freakout opinions and interpret them to be the general feeling of the fanbase.

Hopefully they read Huskerboard more than any in this case. I've TRIED to read several different message boards pertaining to Husker sports. This is by far the best in my opinion. Call me an asskiss all you want. This one has legitimate discussion backing opinions, yes even the negative ones. It's not just a bunch of crap being spewed, or 15 new threads after every game titled "we suck".