Iowa sucks.....who can we......oh

1) is he still hurt?

2) yet to be seen hope he makes me eat crow

3) I was mistaken and wrong as I was under the impression Tim was on Bo's side with relation not his wife's.

4) I knew Mark was a walk on. However how in the heck was he our 2nd best option at C???

I think you might see someone else start at center next week.

I am going to with Pensick or perhaps one of our young guns that we have not heard much about lately.... :ahhhhhhhh

Yea Pensick in my mind would be the best replacement. We could also move Long to Center as well.

Thank you for your input. It truly was the most informative post yet! I only hope you continue to add value like this to the board with every post! Thanks again!

You're pretty mouthy for a new guy.

just the way I am....No reason to be called names etc because I have my own opinion that differs from someone elses. You will not see me call others names etc. All I will do is state my opinion and why I feel the way I do. GBR!

1) is he still hurt?

3) I was mistaken and wrong as I was under the impression Tim was on Bo's side with relation not his wife's.

4) I knew Mark was a walk on. However how in the heck was he our 2nd best option at C???

1) Believe he aggravated something in pre-season. Never can be too careful with a knee.

2) If he's as hard working as all of the Cotton's he will

3) Exactly

4) I'm misunderstanding your point as of right now on this. He's been in the program longer than Reeves and he was really getting close to working his way into a starting spot until Jackson took over and was a clear number one.

Need more structure with your points, I'm missing a lot of what you are saying because I don't know where you are going with them.

Next, I can tell you are a believer in the "Bo's DogHouse" bull sh#t that was never in existence.

Step it up and welcome to the board.

Not a believer in the Bo's doghouse more of a believer in the why don't we have adequate talent to step in instead of it always being walk ons. We were led to believe we had one of the best OL classes a couple years back yet we never see or hear about them. That is my point in regards to Mark playing. No reason we should have 3 walk ons starting on the OL. That is not to discredit them because they may actually be the best 3 OL we have currently. Again that speaks volumes in regards to overall average at best recruiting.

Next season we could head into the B1G CCG undefeated with a spot in the MNC on the table against tO$U....all we need is solid OL and DL play to do this....now we know why the JUCO trail is being hit so hard.

Not a believer in the Bo's doghouse more of a believer in the why don't we have adequate talent to step in instead of it always being walk ons. We were led to believe we had one of the best OL classes a couple years back yet we never see or hear about them. That is my point in regards to Mark playing. No reason we should have 3 walk ons starting on the OL. That is not to discredit them because they may actually be the best 3 OL we have currently. Again that speaks volumes in regards to overall average at best recruiting.

Next season we could head into the B1G CCG undefeated with a spot in the MNC on the table against tO$U....all we need is solid OL and DL play to do this....now we know why the JUCO trail is being hit so hard.

The class you are referring to would currently be RS Freshmen. That is the reason you haven't seen them play, if you pay attention you will hear about them though.

I like what we have on the Team at both spots currently. Adding a juco or two to DL would help though.

You clearly haven't been around recruiting as much as I have mate. From 2010 on we have brought in a ton of talent.

The class you are referring to would currently be RS Freshmen. That is the reason you haven't seen them play, if you pay attention you will hear about them though.

I like what we have on the Team at both spots currently. Adding a juco or two to DL would help though.

You clearly haven't been around recruiting as much as I have mate. From 2010 on we have brought in a ton of talent.

Have been following recruiting since 2007. We have brought in talent at the RB, WR, LB, CB spots no doubt. Stanford starts several true frosh OL who make many of our upperclassmen look silly. I guess I haven't seen the talent in the trenches for us. Have seen a few highly ranked guys but haven't seem them on the field yet.

Sterup will be ok

Reeves is suppose to be doing solid

Price haven't heard much of

Thurston has been doing really good

Whitaker is banged up I believe

Then again the loss of Moore effects this too

DL

Guy still out of shape

Rome I like what I see

Vestal no thanks

Ashburn no thanks

Okuyemi no thanks

Williams doing great when healthy

Curry stud

Valentine stud

McMullen will be solid as well

Peat more out of shape than guy

We have a lot of dead weight on the DL

1) is he still hurt?

I think you might see someone else start at center next week.

I thought that Mark did a really good job for being put on the spot in a battle of the trenches type of game. I also think Pensick should stay at guard. They made that rotation for a reason, of course they will have their backups if this goes awry and move forward from there, why change what works until it no longer works?

Have been following recruiting since 2007. We have brought in talent at the RB, WR, LB, CB spots no doubt. Stanford starts several true frosh OL who make many of our upperclassmen look silly. I guess I haven't seen the talent in the trenches for us. Have seen a few highly ranked guys but haven't seem them on the field yet.

Sterup will be ok

DL

Guy still out of shape

Rome I like what I see

Vestal no thanks

Ashburn no thanks

Okuyemi no thanks

Curry stud

Valentine stud

Josh Williams? He transfered to Kansas and is a starter.

Sterup will be ok

DL

Guy still out of shape

Rome I like what I see

Vestal no thanks

Ashburn no thanks

Okuyemi no thanks

Curry stud

Valentine stud

Kevin Williams

Kevin Williams, who needs to put on some good weight now that he's healthy.

And I agree with the poster above that pelini played pretty well against Iowa. I don't get how people complain about walk-ons. Jackson was playing at a very high level this year. Long has been for the last two. When people complain about the scholarship guys not being good enough, they ignore that the guys in there are doing pretty well.

Sterup will be ok

DL

Guy still out of shape

Rome I like what I see

Vestal no thanks

Ashburn no thanks

Okuyemi no thanks

Curry stud

Valentine stud

Kevin Williams

Forgot about him.